WARNING!!! | Golden Skate

WARNING!!!

S

skaterskickbutt

WARNING!!!

I just wanted to let you all know that Please DO NOT TRY A FLYING CAMEL UNTIL YOUR COACH IS READY!
The reason is, I was teaching learn to skate lessons today, this one girl in FS4 said she could do it, I said "DId your coach say you are ready, becuase in FS4 i doubt it" she said no, but I am going to do it anyways, I told her not to, she did it anyway when I wasn't looking fell right on her nose and broke it :(
Just wanted to tell you what doing somthing when you are not ready can do.

E

Excidra2001

Re: WARNING!!!

Hey, I feel like i'm in kindergarten all over again. Thanx. :D

M

mmandel

Are you really old enough to be posting on forums? What do your parents think without their supervision. :(

L

Ladskater

I won't be doing any flying camel spins anytime too soon, but good advice. In skating the best rule to follow is "learn to walk before you run." Was this skater able to do a good basic camel spin?

Ladskater

S

skaterskickbutt

First of all , what do you mean by 'AM I OLD ENOUGH TO POST HERE?" and "Do I have enough supervision" . What is that suppost to mean, because , I have no clue. I don't need supervision anymore, I am getting married at 17, that shows you how much my parents trust me, I will be on my own from them, they won't worry about me. But I still have no clue what that was suppost to mean.
ANdd no she did not have a basic camel at all let alone a back camel

C

Cinderella On Ice

I've edited [removed] my original reply because at the time I wrote it, I was unaware that there has been a lot of controversy on many boards about the truthfulness of this particular poster, and I just don't want to be involved in it in any way.

H

Honestyisbest

Skaterskickbutt:

You can't keep posting on boards if you are not going to be truthful. You have been told that on every board you have tried. This is you on Sashafans where you posted as ifiguresk8. Your lies were so outrageous that Dustin had to step in and ask you to stop. When you persisted he had to ban you. :
www.sashafans.com/forum/showthread.php?s=536dd1b7baae20146d1e06c2ce697d53&threadid=3545&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

You then tried the same thing on SkateForums, and were called out there as well. You then proceeded to Angie's board and was banned there for posting as Michelle Kwan. Now you are trying this board, and Uncensored.
You have now been identified on this board as a troll, and will never be accepted. You have to get some help and stop going from board to board doing this.
I know you will come on and respond that you are not lying, but I hope not. I hope, as I said, you get some help. I think you want to be liked, to be included, but girl, it is never going to happen unless you begin to stop with the outrageous lies.
You are soon going to run out of boards to post on!

S

skaterskickbutt

You are right, I am going to come on and say I am not lying. YOu need some help.
YOu know how you are making me feel , like a piece of dirt, that is what I feel like.
AND HOW DID YOU GET THAT I POSTED AS MK ON MKW? I HAVE NO CLUE WHERE THAT CAME FROM AT ALL?!?!??!?!?!?!

H

HamiltonBrowningFan

skaterskickbutt, let me remind you that picking fights with members needs to happen off boards. PM them, and if you still have problems go to the forum guidelines and complain that way. PLEASE do not take matters into your own hands.

Also, no bashing people. period.

and that goes for everyone please! :lol: