Calendar of Russian Nationals and Qualifiers 2013-2014 | Golden Skate

Calendar of Russian Nationals and Qualifiers 2013-2014

Country
Russia
http://fsrussia.ru/upl/ckeditor/5378478.pdf - Russian

2013 Sept 12-16 Russan Cup I, Perm, Senior, Junior, Men, Ladies, Pairs, Ice Dance
2013 Oct 02-06 Russan Cup II, Sochi, Senior, Junior, Men, Ladies, Pairs, Ice Dance
2013 Oct 20-24 Russan Cup III, Sanara, Senior, Junior, Men, Ladies, Pairs, Ice Dance
2013 Now 12-16 Russan Cup IV, Yoshkar-Ola, Senior, Junior, Men, Ladies, Pairs, Ice Dance
2013 Dec 01-05 Russan Cup V, Moscow, Senior, Junior, Men, Ladies, Pairs, Ice Dance
2013 Dec 22-27 Senior Nationals, Sochi, Men, Ladies, Pairs, Ice Dance
2014 Jan 22-25 Junior Nationals, Saransk, Men, Ladies, Pairs, Ice Dance
2014 Feb 26 - Mar 02 Russian Cup Final, Novgorod, Senior, Junior, Men, Ladies, Pairs, Ice Dance
2014 Mar 21-25 Nationals Younger Age (Zhuk Memorial), Stary Oskol, Novice, Men, Ladies
2014 Apr 02-05 Nationals Elder Age, Nizhni Novgorod, Junior, Men, Ladies, Pairs, Ice Dance

Russan Cup Events are qualifying cometitions to Senior and Junior Nationals. System is like GP and JGP Events.
Skaters earn points for places of Events.

Skaters with highest sum of points of two Events (Senior) are qualified to Senior Nationals together with GP Events and JGP Final participants.
This season only skaters of age 14 years and elder can take place in Events as Seniors and Senior Nationals.

Skaters with highest sum of points of two Events (Junior) are qualified to Junior Nationals together with JGP Events participants.

Final of Cup of Russia is not a real Final. It is "one more qualifying" Event for Team Russia and something like test skating before Worlds.

hanca

Record Breaker
I am sure they will broadcast it. they broadcasted it last year and year before...

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
Thanks Alex for the schedule, was looking for it! i must say its a little weird that competitions are on christmas eve?

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Thanks Alex for the schedule, was looking for it! i must say its a little weird that competitions are on christmas eve?

"Eastern Orthodox national churches, including those of Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, and the Greek Patriarchate of Jerusalem mark feasts using the older Julian calendar. December 25 on the Julian calendar currently corresponds to January 7 on the internationally used Gregorian calendar."

"Other Eastern Orthodox: Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia and the Greek Patriarchate of Jerusalem December 25 Julian calendar January 7 Correspondence between Julian December 25 and Gregorian January 7 of the following year holds until 2099; from 2100 to 2199 the difference will be one day more." ( wikipedia)

That isn't Christmas eve in Russia.

hanca

Record Breaker

Japanese have their nationals over Christmas too. at least we get a nice present - watching all those championships.

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
Haha yes! Great timing for oss having time off work and school in the holidays! :)