Elvis article | Golden Skate

Elvis article

jfdw

Rinkside
Elvis Article

Hi
When you click on the site and the message at the top of the page says document cannot be found Scroll down the page and there is a series of subjects One is sports click on figure skating and the article comes up. At least it did for me
jfdw

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Thanks, it worked that way. Now the big problem is to remember it the next time! :laugh:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I clicked on figure skating and it worked. Thanks for the info!! Really interesting about Elvis. His father was a trained classical singer! Well we have not heard "the King" sing yet! I wonder if he does "Heartbreak Hotel" !!

BrokenAnkle

Rinkside
Sounds like

http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/LondonFreePress/Sports/2004/01/20/318450.html

Nice to see Elvis is in a good place right now. It doesn't mention he was inducted in the Hall of Fame this week too. Now it sounds like he is concentrating on other aspects of his life as well as skating. I could see him in a movie like one based on the Dick Francis novels for some reason. As for the singing, well he has always seemed very musical to me, who knows. He may very well have inherited some musical talent from his dad, and I am one of the few who loves that he sings while he skates, LOL. But I think it's cool for him to explore all the possibilities he enjoys.

BA

Last edited:

IDLERACER

Medalist
He's already done a smidgen of acting in a "dark" movie involving Robin Williams, Danny DeVito and Edward Norton called Death to Smoochy, Stojko said.

If my memory serves me correct, both Ebert & Roeper voted this the worst movie of 2002.