Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Max Aaron

Custom Title
    Jennifer's photo of Max and Josh hugging at the podium is also hands-down the cutest most adorable photo ever.

Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir golden411's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by karne View Post
    Jennifer's photo of Max and Josh hugging at the podium is also hands-down the cutest most adorable photo ever.
    Yes, that one was memorable for me too.

Max and Josh also show a very nice connection in this pose tweeted by USFS. They both are reaching all the way around Carriere [no offense to him ] to rest a hand on each other's shoulder and share the moment together.

Custom Title
    Well, I suppose they train together a lot, plus Max's coach is Josh's ex-coach (I wonder if they were ever training mates?) When you see someone for hours pretty much every day, you're liable to either hate their guts or be good mates. Looks like Josh and Max are the latter.

Custom Title
    All true, but the athlete who is not aware that those that BOTHER to either stay for medal ceremonies, or look at and look for photos, will be scrutinizing the HECK out of the body language, the tone of facial expressions (even fleeting ones - recall Maroney's "not impressed" was actually a twitch of the lips that lasted barely 2 seconds) and then extrapolate all sorts of things from the "performances" that occur then as well.

THIS medal ceremony seemed to include much in the way of genuine friendly/sportsmanship behavior, but every skater I've known who has gone to the podium either happy or sad, has (at least the intelligent ones) been highly aware that it could involve a LOT OF ACTING.

Custom Title
    And some of us just aren't that cynical.

Max Aaron Skates through September’s Standards

Quote re SLC FS:
    “Tonight was going to be a big test for me,” Aaron said in a phone interview after the event. “I’ll be honest: I failed at my plan. But failing isn’t going to stop me from going back to the chalkboard and working things out.”

Quote re Skate America:
    “It would be an honor for me to be on the ice with him,” Aaron said of Lysecek [sic]. “It would be a dream come true. He’s an idol of mine. I’ve looked up to him for quite some time.
    “And, hopefully, being on that podium with him.” Which, Aaron said, “would be an amazing thing.”

Max Aaron warming up off ice at International Classic in SLC -- video posted by Coach Tom Z
    0:35 in length
    Published on Sep 22, 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52YTw_vQ-XY

Is he dating anyone?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraM View Post
    Is he dating anyone?
    Gracie Gold.

Quote Originally Posted by karne View Post
    Gracie Gold.
    As for present tense to this very day, I am not aware of any indication either way in recent weeks (although past tense, yes).
    Not trying to gossip or stir up any rumor mill. No matter what, I hope that each one is happy.

Gracie?c'mon shes just a kid...

Custom Title
    Good point.

If they are still together, I would imagine they might be keeping things quiet until Gracie turns 18. It caused a few double-takes that he was 21 and she was 17.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraM View Post
    Gracie?c'mon shes just a kid...
    Actually, she's not a kid. She turned 18 on August 17 (a fact that escaped my notice). So if they are still together we may see a bit more of them now that she's an adult too.

Yeah but shes still a kid, everything about her is so childish including her outfits! max should go for more mature women like ashley, that would be like the skating couple!

Custom Title
    It was my understanding that he and Gracie were "dating" last season between Nationals and the end of the season, but since then. No.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast