Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Max Aaron

Missing Tdizzle and SDiggity golden411's Avatar
    To cheer on Jason Brown before his individual SP, Anastasia Cannuscio tweeted some #throwback photos of them together along with other skaters.
    Lots of great smiling young faces -- including Max's, in the JGP Japan group.

Happy Birthday to Max!
    ETA, fun birthday photo, courtesy of Coughlin:

ETA:

Max will be skating on Thu Feb 27 in Colorado Springs at the Opening Ceremony of Synchro Nationals -- as will Maddie Aaron/Max S; Zawadzki; and Ryan Bradley.

Seems that Feb 25 also is Poje's birthday.

New-to-me little piece re Max (1:42 in length):
    Video of Max skating outside in his Carmen costume (in Scottsdale, I think) + audio of his answers to questions about his high school years, his sisters, etc.
    Published Jan 23, 2014, but the interview obviously was conducted before Boston Nats.

Breaking news : fashion-forward Max has a spiffy new suit . Maybe he got it for his birthday, like his first one? In any case, he's looking handsome in the double-breasted jacket -- at Synchro Nationals in Colorado Springs.

Rinkside
    [
    Max will be skating on Thu Feb 27 in Colorado Springs at the Opening Ceremony of Synchro Nationals -- as will Maddie Aaron/Max S; Zawadzki; and Ryan Bradley.

Seems that Feb 25 also is Poje's birthday.
    [/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/QUOTE]

I was there- Max skated his short program- didn't do the quad, though. Hoping he'll nail it at Worlds. His sister also skated and she was amazing. I had never seen her and Max S. skate live before- they have a great future as Sr. competitors- can't wait to see them next season.

Speaking of fashion, Michael Kuluva (a former skater), the chief designer at the Tumbler & Tipsy label, would like to work with Max.
    "I would really like to work with Max Aaron; I like him a lot," he said. "There are some interesting geometrical shapes that could enhance his moves...."
    http://web.icenetwork.com/news/2014/...t-dressed-list (Mar 3)

Quote Originally Posted by Marisha92 View Post
    I was there- Max skated his short program- didn't do the quad, though. Hoping he'll nail it at Worlds. His sister also skated and she was amazing. I had never seen her and Max S. skate live before- they have a great future as Sr. competitors- can't wait to see them next season.
    Lucky you. Thx for the report.
    And good luck to Maddie Aaron/Max Settlage, who will compete at Junior Worlds in Bulgaria in a few days.
    In a recent long interview, Max S. discussed their partnership, their training, and their future.

Maddie/Max S. aspire to compete at the 2018 Games in Korea.
    Would be sooooo cool if Max A. and they all became Olympians together in four years.

Photo of chef Max from one of his besties, Madi Hubbell @splashmadison, who is at the OTC in Colorado Springs to recover from her surgery.
    @maxtaaron is such a sweetheart! He came to my rescue and got me out of the dorms yesterday! He even cooked me dinner!
    http://instagram.com/p/lVFJtYhdh6/ (posted Mar 9)

ETA, in her Mar 18 blog, Hubbell gave Max another shout-out for cooking for her several times.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by golden411 View Post
    Photo of chef Max from one of his besties, Madi Hubbell @splashmadison, who is at the OTC in Colorado Springs to recover from her surgery.
    @maxtaaron is such a sweetheart! He came to my rescue and got me out of the dorms yesterday! He even cooked me dinner!
    http://instagram.com/p/lVFJtYhdh6/ (posted Mar 9)
    He cooks.

Quote Originally Posted by golden411 View Post

Maddie/Max S. aspire to compete at the 2018 Games in Korea.
    Would be sooooo cool if Max A. and they all became Olympians together in four years.

ahhhhh that would be amazing!!!

Lotsa quotes from Max in Nick McCarvel's preview of the men's discipline at Worlds.

As usual, Max speaks candidly and he has big goals.
    Go, Max!

Photo (#6) of Max and Coach Tom Z from Monday's gallery of backstage photos at Worlds:

Colorado Springs' Max Aaron studies game tape to prepare for World Championships
    by Jordan Mason
    http://www.koaa.com/news/colorado-sp...championships/ (Mar 24)

Video interview (approx. two minutes, incl. some unusual POV footage of his on-ice training) + accompanying text story

Quote:
    "It's all in the attitude," said Max. "You want to attack from the very beginning and no letting off the gas pedal."

Great job Max, mission accomplished 3 spots for the US, well done!

Medalist
    YAY! So happy we have 3 for next year. Can't wait to see how well he does next year.

Custom Title
    Max's new show program from SOI, What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction. (Oh my. Really, Max?) Not great quality fancam but it's full length (bar the first couple of seconds).

He is so adorable when he's got his groove on. And those jeans are...well. Ahem. Tight.

Custom Title
    New pairs team: Marchei/Aaron?

Not a bad lift for a singles guy.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast