Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A clean LP from Marchei: Amazing! Give you thoughts.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ffionhanathomas View Post
    Wonderful performance. I love her skating style, and am excited to see her perform in the upcoming season. Did she get any GPs?
    Yes... Valentina got Skate America and NHK Trophy.

I would like to see her with a medal, at least. But, the events she got have very deep fields. If she skated at Cup of China or Cup of Russia, she could have a chance to get a bronze at least in one of these competitions.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by mateusp1 View Post
    Yes... Valentina got Skate America and NHK Trophy.

I would like to see her with a medal, at least. But, the events she got have very deep fields. If she skated at Cup of China or Cup of Russia, she could have a chance to get a bronze at least in one of these competitions.
    Great! I look forward to seeing her then. I'd love to see her with a medal too, yet you're right the fields are deep - but you never know!

Banned
    At her best, Valentina is forgettable. SorryBoutIt.

Custom Title
    To be honest her 8th place finish at Worlds is probably as good s it will get for Valentina. She's already 27 and i can't see her getting much better. My question is what is going to happen to Italy in Ladies skating when both her and Kostner retire? They have been carrying ladies skating for a decade now with no competition at home.

Medalist
    Im sorry but I just find her boring.....

Custom Title
    She rushes everything too much and what a hodgepodge of music. There are some nice moments in the choreography, but generally it is a distracting hodgepodge too. A unified piece would show her to better advantage. Her costuming could be more effective. I was not able to enjoy the program. Sorry, but I could not watch to the end, not so much because of her skating (except the rushing of things), but because of the program itself. This looked more like a practice run than a competitive performance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2