3Lz-3Lo 3F 3Lo(stepout) 1A 3F(stepout)-1T 3S 2A-2T
TES 46.52 105.95

Team standings
1. Japan 544.85
2. North America 528.89
3. Europe 477.84

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Low TES for Sotnikova, even with her mistakes. I am guessing some Ur's. But: she landed 2 triple flips in one LP at last.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
I hope Rus Fed won't give Sotnikova an Oly spot.

I hope this thread doesn't become another "which Russian girls will go to Sochi". Rus Fed will give the Oly spots based on how skaters will perform this season and at Nationals. Let's be patient.
Love Ashley's dress, as always

Mirunna

Record Breaker
I can imagine already Sotnikova with a performance like this in the Olympics if she goes
Mao got an overrotated 3A ? now that's something there :think:

I think she did something similarly at worlds. British Eurosport guys said something like "she overcooked it", like she opened too late and couldn't hold the landing

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
i would love to see protocols as well! i have no idea why slutskaya competed here, when she cant jump anymore?? she single handedly made team europe lose...

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
I hope this thread doesn't become another "which Russian girls will go to Sochi". Rus Fed will give the Oly spots based on how skaters will perform this season and at Nationals. Let's be patient.
Love Ashley's dress, as always
I know that she'll have the whole season, but I don't see her scoring big. With such a deep field in Russia it would be a shame if all Russia might get at the Olympics would be a 10 th place or something like that.

IleK

On the Ice
Have anyone seen the competition live? I haven't:(. I guess it took place last night or early in the morning, not sure. I am eager to see everything, I hope the youtube won't let us wait too long.
I want to congratulate Ashley. After Gracie's disastrous LP and Christina disappointing me at Ondrej Nepela, she proved why she is the 2 time US national Champion and nr 1 in US. I hope she takes her 3rd title and goes to the Olympics as a National Champion. And good for trying the 3F-3T. I don't know if she will ever do this successfully but for that she has to try it in every competition and who knows maybe it will come up exactly when it matters the most. And I love her dress, I hope she won't wear a typical Juliet dress. But I am so curious to see her program, I have some expectations:)

I won't be saying anything about Mao Asada's score but... it's the most inflated score I've ever seen. I know it is not her fault but I don't want this winning the Olympics. Please Yuna come back! And if not Yuna, I would be very happy for Caro if she shows her lutz and flip to win the gold.

And hats off for Joannie! She should give skating lessons to many girls in this competition. I think at that point in her life when she feels she accomplished everything she wanted and she doesn't need to prove anything anymore. She has it all. And she skates like that.

Javier please keep something for the Olympics! Don't show everything from the beginning because I am afraid you will collapse there after so may quads.

Daisuke:((... I think it is very frustrating for him that from all the japanese men he is the one without a reliable quad. Oda, Mura, Machida, Yuzuru and even Kozuka have it. But it is true that no one of these men can skate like Dai can. And it kills me to know he once could jump quads very easily and now when he needs it the most he can't.

mary01

Final Flight
can't wait to see Mao's new programs, hopefully the performances will be uploaded soon...