LSp
1Lo
3F
1A
3S+2Lo+2Lo
FCSp
CCoSp
ChSq

A lot of pops, sadly. She looks very disappointed and sad. Also, where is she going to put the 3T?

46.49+55.66=102.15

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Irina Slutskaya (RUS)

Music: Tango Amore

3F - fall
3Lo - fall
LSp
2T
2Lo - stepout
Spiral seq?
1A
CCoSp
2Lz
2A+1T
StSq
FCSp

Jumps not quite there, and spins and steps did nok look like high level CoP. But fun to see her again.

21.81+49.43-2.00=69.24

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Kanako Murakami (JPN)

Music: Papa, can you hear me from Yentl

Blue ombre dress w/ silvery sparkles

3F+2T
3Lz - e, twofooted
1Lo
StSq
LSp
1Lo
3F
1A
3S+2Lo+2Lo
FCSp
CCoSp
ChSq

A lot of pops, sadly. She looks very disappointed and sad. Also, where is she going to put the 3T?

46.49+55.66=102.15
Last year she used to have the 2A in SEQ with the flip and a solo toeloop, maybe she will do the same again...

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Ashley's program is quite interesting, not your typical R&J program. Very nice, I am impressed

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
I LOVED Ashleys new long!! This is what i call an Olympic worthy program! Go Wagner! :)

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Ashley Wagner (USA)

Music: Romeo and Juliet by Prokofiev

Orange-red dress w/gold beading on top

3F+3T - twofooted, 3T <
2A
3S - perhaps twofooted
StSq
FSSp
3Lo+2T
3Lz - e
3Lo+2T+1T
3F
LSp
ChSq
CCoSp

Very solid skate, it seems to be a good vehicle for her. Is she not attempting a 2nd 2A? I know the 3Lo+2A+SEQ gave her problems last season?

58.18+61.59=119.77

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Mao Asada (JPN)

Music: Piano Concerto No. 2 by Rachmaninov

Dress w/ blue and red fabric going from the waist. Open back (very pretty, I think)

3A - twofooted, turnout
3F+2Lo
3Lz - e
CCoSp
FCSp
2A+2T - bit loose on the 2T
3S - hand down
3F+2Lo+2Lo
3Lo
FCCoSp
StSq
ChSq

Nice program, I think it's a good blend of light and heavy. And the jumps looked quite solid too.

67.39+67.77 = 135.16

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Holy cow at Mao's steps! And the audience clapping! I got goosebumps. I love this program already

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
Cohen already did maos program. Dissapointed, but still her steps gave me goosebumps too! And her short is beautiful though..

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Adelina Sotnikova (RUS)

Music: Rondo Capriccioso (remix)

Abstract blue, white and pink dress. White gloves

3Lz+3Lo - e, 3Lo prob. <<
3F
3Lo - stepout
FCSp
1A - stepout
3F - hand down, added 1T
3S
2A+2T
LSp
StSq
ChSq
CCoSp

Lots of messy jump landings. I'm not sold on her program, I liked her original better - this doesn't show of her good flow.

46.52+59.43 = 105.95

TheCzar

On the Ice
Protocols are in!

Ladies : http://www.jsfresults.com/InterNational/2013-2014/jo/data0205.pdf

Mens: http://www.jsfresults.com/InterNational/2013-2014/jo/data0105.pdf

Asada only got a UR call on her 3S and an edge call on her flutz. I was pleasantly surprised at the arrangement of Wagner's Romeo and Juliet actually, and despite the failure of her jumps, Irina Slutskaya was as artistic as ever. I'd rather send her to Sochi than Ando. OR BETTER YET, SEND JOANNIE ROCHETTE INSTEAD OF THAT KAETLYN!!!

Well done Javi! I really want him to win the gold at Sochi.

IleK

On the Ice
You didn't even see that new program or how exactly she skated, so what is "this"? Yepp, the score pretty sure is inflated, but please, the most inflated score ever... after V/T at NHT last weekend for example? (and the Olys won't be Japan Open, scoring wise...)

Holy **** @ Javi! What a crazy start to this season. I loved the old program more, but this suits him quite well too. His overall skating has really improved and he's so much fun to watch.
I was talking about ladies, not pairs. I can not compair a pairs score with a ladies score. And as I was saying it is the most inflated score I 've ever seen. Give me another one. I know what Mao can do and seeing the protocol nothing explains the score. I am no enemy of Mao or of any skater ever, I admire but her country always make me like her just a little less because every time she skates in Japan this is what happens. Sometimes I think that she doesn't like it either.

But let's make peace, not war. It's not about Mao. Adelina skating in Russia or Ashley at SA will receive and did receive inflated scores, just not that inflated. And now, while I am trying to watch both Finlandia and ON, I am very nervous because I can't find any programs from Japan Open and I really can't wait anymore. I would like to see at least the ladies at JO until the ladies SP starts at Finlandia. And I am also thinking about the hour gymnastics starts tonight. It is like these guys are trying to "poison" us with figure skating! What is too much it's too much!

Mirunna

Record Breaker
I am very nervous because I can't find any programs from Japan Open and I really can't wait anymore. I would like to see at least the ladies at JO until the ladies SP starts at Finlandia. And I am also thinking about the hour gymnastics starts tonight. It is like these guys are trying to "poison" us with figure skating! What is too much it's too much!

It's not much, but it's something, here you can see Daisuke: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvLwXd4ZSiM
I am not sure how this performance can help you with the nerves though, it certainly made mine worse. Those jumps!!

mikeko666

Final Flight
I was talking about ladies, not pairs. I can not compair a pairs score with a ladies score. And as I was saying it is the most inflated score I 've ever seen. Give me another one. I know what Mao can do and seeing the protocol nothing explains the score. I am no enemy of Mao or of any skater ever, I admire but her country always make me like her just a little less because every time she skates in Japan this is what happens. Sometimes I think that she doesn't like it either.

But let's make peace, not war. It's not about Mao. Adelina skating in Russia or Ashley at SA will receive and did receive inflated scores, just not that inflated. And now, while I am trying to watch both Finlandia and ON, I am very nervous because I can't find any programs from Japan Open and I really can't wait anymore. I would like to see at least the ladies at JO until the ladies SP starts at Finlandia. And I am also thinking about the hour gymnastics starts tonight. It is like these guys are trying to "poison" us with figure skating! What is too much it's too much!

So, do you think something like 2012 NHK Trophy can happen in the U.S. or Russia? This JO really reminds me of NHK.