2013 Broadmoor Open, June 26-29 (+ webcast info) | Golden Skate

2013 Broadmoor Open, June 26-29 (+ webcast info)

macy

Record Breaker
wow barbie long's sp score! that would score top 3 or 4 at nationals as a senior. can't wait to see this program later in the year, i hope her artistry has improved since she is skating to a soft piece.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
wow barbie long's sp score! that would score top 3 or 4 at nationals as a senior. can't wait to see this program later in the year, i hope her artistry has improved since she is skating to a soft piece.

I know, honestly. Either her PCS improved significantly or her TES must have been huge! PCS is always what has held her back, she's been so strong technically since she was in novice (she could do 3lz, 3f, and 2a-3t easily the year she was 2nd at Nats in novice), but last season, the artistry really held her back, she had the highest TES in the FS but her PCS were 4 and 5 points lower than Polina and Mariah, respectively. I always liked her jumps so this high score is promising and likely indicative of improved basics and artistry.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Unofficial results from the Senior Men's SP, provided by Sarah and Drew on Twitter:

1. Jason Brown 74.86 - 3A turn out, 3F-3T, tano 3Lz fall
2. Paul Parkinson 59.94 - 4S step out, 3A fall, 2Lz-2T
3. Lukas Kaugars 59.38 - 2A, 3Lz-3T, 3F
4. Sebastien Payannet 48.13 - 3T-3T fall, 3F fall, 2A

No Youtube videos yet. Hopefully soon. Particularly as Jason debuts Riverdance tomorrow. He also apparently has a new green shirt for the Prince program :)

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Jason Brown also won the Sr. Men's Jump competition and the LP. Rohene Ward finished 3rd in Jumps and landed his 3A successfully.

Scout

Final Flight
But, I think that she's going to compete in the JGP, right?
I would assume that nationally she'll compete as a senior (she won juniors last year) and internationally she will skate as a junior, but this is just a guess.