Thread: Any news about Alexandra Najarro and Yretha Silete ??

Custom Title

Any news about Alexandra Najarro and Yretha Silete ??

Does anyone have somes news about Alexandra Najarro and Yretha Silete.

I didn't see any of them the past season. Does they have somes injury etc. ?

Custom Title
    I do not know about Alexandra Najarro, but hopefully someone else will be able to reply.

However, Yretha Silete has indeed been injured - the latest article I've seen on her:

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/artic...&vkey=ice_news

It seems that she is on the road to recovery, and looking forward to next season. Maybe someone else has more info?

Custom Title
    I vaguely recall reading a post back in early fall that suggested that Najarro had surgery last spring and was taking the 2012-2013 season off.

On the Ice
    Yes, Najarro had knee surgery I believe. I saw her Tweet that is training again. She is on the list of competitors to compete in the Summer Skate in Thornhill in August 17-18

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by LRK View Post
    I do not know about Alexandra Najarro, but hopefully someone else will be able to reply.

However, Yretha Silete has indeed been injured - the latest article I've seen on her:

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/artic...&vkey=ice_news

It seems that she is on the road to recovery, and looking forward to next season. Maybe someone else has more info?
    Yes, Yrethe Silete had a serious injury last season and is back training this fall, hopefully see her in some early Senior B's

Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir golden411's Avatar

News

Dunno if this information already was posted elsewhere on GS:

Yretha SILETE has been deleted from the TEB entries (as shown on the Sep 2 update).

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar

:( Well, she hasn't competed since Worlds 2012... Another injury?! Now, who could they give this spot to? Meite already has two events, and Gilleron-Gorry is already doing this event... Marrocco? I think she's competing in the JGP... If France doesn't have another girl, they could give a second event to Korobeynikova/Gosviani/Imai!

Quote Originally Posted by FSGMT View Post
    :( Well, she hasn't competed since Worlds 2012... Another injury?! Now, who could they give this spot to? Meite already has two events, and Gilleron-Gorry is already doing this event... Marrocco? I think she's competing in the JGP... If France doesn't have another girl, they could give a second event to Korobeynikova/Gosviani/Imai!
    sooo wanting my girl korobeynikova to get a second spot!

Quote Originally Posted by SaraM View Post
    sooo wanting my girl korobeynikova to get a second spot!
    According to this, Samantha Cesario was assigned to TEB: https://mobile.twitter.com/USFigureS...4611473409?p=v

Quote Originally Posted by yuki View Post
    According to this, Samantha Cesario was assigned to TEB: https://mobile.twitter.com/USFigureS...4611473409?p=v
    Happy about this, too! TEB is another tough field, but at least she'll have to opportunity to gain some international experience...

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Wow. That gives Sam 2 GP's. Good for her!