Any news about Alexandra Najarro and Yretha Silete ?? | Golden Skate

Any news about Alexandra Najarro and Yretha Silete ??

coolboogie22

Match Penalty
Does anyone have somes news about Alexandra Najarro and Yretha Silete.

I didn't see any of them the past season. Does they have somes injury etc. ?

Scout

Final Flight
I vaguely recall reading a post back in early fall that suggested that Najarro had surgery last spring and was taking the 2012-2013 season off.

martipellow2

Rinkside
Yes, Najarro had knee surgery I believe. I saw her Tweet that is training again. She is on the list of competitors to compete in the Summer Skate in Thornhill in August 17-18

russell30

Final Flight
I do not know about Alexandra Najarro, but hopefully someone else will be able to reply.

However, Yretha Silete has indeed been injured - the latest article I've seen on her:

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20130419&content_id=45216452&vkey=ice_news

It seems that she is on the road to recovery, and looking forward to next season. Maybe someone else has more info?

Yes, Yrethe Silete had a serious injury last season and is back training this fall, hopefully see her in some early Senior B's

FSGMT

Record Breaker
:( Well, she hasn't competed since Worlds 2012... Another injury?! Now, who could they give this spot to? Meite already has two events, and Gilleron-Gorry is already doing this event... Marrocco? I think she's competing in the JGP... If France doesn't have another girl, they could give a second event to Korobeynikova/Gosviani/Imai!

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
:( Well, she hasn't competed since Worlds 2012... Another injury?! Now, who could they give this spot to? Meite already has two events, and Gilleron-Gorry is already doing this event... Marrocco? I think she's competing in the JGP... If France doesn't have another girl, they could give a second event to Korobeynikova/Gosviani/Imai!

sooo wanting my girl korobeynikova to get a second spot! :p