Jason Brown | Page 32 | Golden Skate

Jason Brown

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I really need to keep up with the changing times...

:rofl:

Totally. Watch out for Jason Brown's Future Prospects 3.0, where we actually speculate his prospects by taking a Delorian going back to his Novice performances back in 2009 because according to some posters here, he is trapped as a novice skater due to the dysfunction (read: lack of a quad) of his jumps.

Won't lie, I totally trying to incorporate the plot of Back to the Future III with this future thread.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Totally. Watch out for Jason Brown's Future Prospects 3.0, where we actually speculate his prospects by taking a Delorian going back to his Novice performances back in 2009 because according to some posters here, he is trapped as a novice skater due to the dysfunction (read: lack of a quad) of his jumps.

Won't lie, I totally trying to incorporate the plot of Back to the Future III with this future thread.

True, but at least with the way he and Kori are training, there is a strong possibility he will still have working hips in his 30s!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
True, but at least with the way he and Kori are training, there is a strong possibility he will still have working hips in his 30s!

He has been highly blessed to not have any major injuries. That is where flexibility comes in EXTREMLY handy. That said, he's making all of the ladies of America look bad. (And by that, I mean this lady in HER 30s.)

I attempted to do that high kick thingy he does in his Prince SP. Yeah......not so much.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Um, would it be too much to ask Jason to dress like a squirrel and skate to this song? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPlQpGeTbIE

HAHA.

This was my anthem in my early 20s.

Actually, I think Jason would be a charming dancing squirrel. ;)

(Actually consider this my gift to you when the Ladieszzzz get to ANGGESSSTTTTTYYYYYYY...ANIMATION PEOPLE. SQUIRRELS HOTDOGS YESSSSSS!!!!)

mintx

On the Ice
Jason had a phone interview with his local news station in Chicago this morning. He sounded cute as always.

He seems to be having the best time at the Olympics, posting pictures of going to events, USA house, his valentine, just taking the whole experience in. It seems like a strong contrast to many of the other athletes who are posting picts of being back in the states. I'm guessing he will go to the closing ceremony on Sunday before coming back to the states.

Have any of the US skates gone home yet? I haven't seen many pictures of the pairs but they don't post much any way.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Jason had a phone interview with his local news station in Chicago this morning. He sounded cute as always.

He seems to be having the best time at the Olympics, posting pictures of going to events, USA house, his valentine, just taking the whole experience in. It seems like a strong contrast to many of the other athletes who are posting picts of being back in the states. I'm guessing he will go to the closing ceremony on Sunday before coming back to the states.

Have any of the US skates gone home yet? I haven't seen many pictures of the pairs but they don't post much any way.

Got a link to said call? Would love to hear it!

Yes, he is having SOOO MUUUUCCCCCCHH FFFFUUUNNN! I love it! I'm glad he's enjoying it. I'm sure 2018 will be a bit more intense, so it's good he's taking it on in all now!

I believe Felicia and Nate are back in Florida.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker

mintx

On the Ice
Fun Speculation. Does anyone have a guess what if any sponsorships he will pick up after the Olympics? Hair products? Maybe the PG Thank you Mom for the next Olympics? Any other ideas? The men don't get as many endorsements but I hope he picks up one or two good ones.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Fun Speculation. Does anyone have a guess what if any sponsorships he will pick up after the Olympics? Hair products? Maybe the PG Thank you Mom for the next Olympics? Any other ideas? The men don't get as many endorsements but I hope he picks up one or two good ones.

He might get something from AT&T, which has supported Rachael Flatt in the past. That Justin's sponsorship that Kori has might extend to Jason post-Olympics.

And yeah hair products! I'd love him to get something cool and avant garde. But the corporate entities have more money, of course.

Also, TO JASON:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j24nd_4Xi0

Love, the World. :)

Zamboni

On the Ice

:laugh:

I guess that ponytail should definitely endorse something . . .

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia

If he doesn't pick up a hair product one then all of those companies have dropped the ball. I mean, the guy described at least four different kinds of product that goes into the famous ponytail....

mintx

On the Ice
In every single picture he is wearing Olympic gear. I don't think he will take off the Olympic rings for the next 4 years.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
In every single picture he is wearing Olympic gear. I don't think he will take off the Olympic rings for the next 4 years.

No joke, I noticed that too....

Totally love this: http://instagram.com/p/kkjrLBzXKD/

Walking around the USA House is like walking around Disneyland...but instead of being surrounded by your favorite Disney characters, you are surrounded by the most incredible American athlete's of all time!! Like these four Olympic Champions...Julia Mancuso, Scott Hamilton, Joey Cheek, and Nastia Liukin!!!

I love Julia Mancuso.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
He might get something from AT&T, which has supported Rachael Flatt in the past. That Justin's sponsorship that Kori has might extend to Jason post-Olympics.

Re: AT&T
It also is a sponsor of US Figure Skating as a whole, I think? I got the impression that its relationship with USFS is the reason that skaters were notified by text message of their selection for the Olympic team. Good publicity for AT&T when the skaters shared the text messages on social media ... and then some of them showed up on traditional media.​

Re: Justin's
I don't suppose that they could/would rename the brand after Jason ... ;)

Procter & Gamble does make hair products, I believe.

And would be super-cool if Jason got a Japanese sponsor ... he could use his language skills in an ad or promotional video. :yes:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Too awesome:

AlexShibutani 9:49pm via Web
"We're Olympic Figure Skaters... Holy Guacamole, Batman!" - My roommate, @jasonbskates #Sochi2014 #TeamUSA

LOL. The most random wording ever. :)

Just wondering, do you think Jason is excited about being an Olympian? I mean I REALLY can't tell. ;)

Re: AT&T
It also is a sponsor of US Figure Skating as a whole, I think? I got the impression that its relationship with USFS is the reason that skaters were notified by text message of their selection for the Olympic team. Good publicity for AT&T when the skaters shared the text messages on social media ... and then some of them showed up on traditional media.​

Re: Justin's
I don't suppose that they could/would rename the brand after Jason ... ;)

Procter & Gamble does make hair products, I believe.

And would be super-cool if Jason got a Japanese sponsor ... he could use his language skills in an ad or promotional video. :yes:

Yep! Pantene is a P&G brand.

I think Gracie now has a deal with airweave, the Japanese mattress company. They need a male skater now to balance things out!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I think Gracie now has a deal with airweave, the Japanese mattress company. They need a male skater now to balance things out!

I can just picture Jason bouncing all over the mattress! :laugh:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Anyone want onion rings?
https://twitter.com/DylanJacob1998/status/436616649324896256

(An aside, Jason's brother is a HOOT. The boy is cracking me up.)

Also a very lovely photo of Jason's ice statue.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...133257922.2012.100000075082629&type=1&theater

Also Jason's parents at the ice statue: https://twitter.com/SBrownie2310/status/435276646765957120/photo/1
TOOO CUUUTTTEEE.

I think I must remain in this thread for the rest of the Olympics (maybe the season? yikes!)