Jason Brown | Page 42 | Golden Skate

Jason Brown

ice coverage

Record Breaker
In his Arsenio interview, Jason said he would be doing 12 of the 20 dates but gave no info as to which 12 that would be.

Jason's twelve shows are listed on his page on the SOI site.
(I tried posting the direct link in this thread, but GS automatically moved it ... into a black hole, I'm afraid.)

On the SOI home page, click on Skaters. On the Skaters page, scroll down to Jason's name/photo and click there. Then look under the Show Dates tab on his page.

ETA, @jasonbskates has provided a list of his twelve SOI shows in this Instagram photo:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Final count (those with 100k+ vote):
Nick Baumgartner: 707,629
Jason Brown: 557.524
Curt Tomasevicz: 188,012
Eddy Alvarez: 152,634
Jessica Smith: 134,075
Augusto J Perez: 130,988

Congrats to Kori! It looks like she'll be getting one of those lovely rings. :)

BusyMom

Medalist
Final count (those with 100k+ vote):
Nick Baumgartner: 707,629
Jason Brown: 557.524
Curt Tomasevicz: 188,012
Eddy Alvarez: 152,634
Jessica Smith: 134,075
Augusto J Perez: 130,988

Congrats to Kori! It looks like she'll be getting one of those lovely rings. :)
:clap: Gladly to be part of this. Kori sure is the one who gave us Jason Brown.

LRK

Record Breaker
Great article about Jason's Choreographer Rohene Ward and his inspiration for RiverDance and Next Year's Program
http://www.icenetwork.com/news/2014/03/17/68904270

"Ward: The only thing I know is that I would like Jason to skate to something very dramatic, which will move people in a completely different way. That's all I know. When I hear the music, then I'll know."

Something very dramatic? Somebody send him some Two Steps music ASAP! :) Listening to this at this very moment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBtrCOnO8qw

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
And now we know what the new suit is for:

http://instagram.com/p/ltCzGlzXDe/

jasonbskates
49 minutes ago
How'd I get so lucky to have the #GoldGirls as my dates to the #DivergentPremiere!?! @GraceEGold @CarlyCGold

Movie premiere! They all look great. :)

ice coverage

Record Breaker

jasonbskates
49 minutes ago
How'd I get so lucky to have the #GoldGirls as my dates to the #DivergentPremiere!?! @GraceEGold @CarlyCGold

:cool: And the Gold twins are equally lucky to have Jason.

Ashley Wagner tweeted about the premiere too, but I haven't seen any photos of her yet.

TMC

Record Breaker

jasonbskates
49 minutes ago

They do all look great! But Jason...oh my :love:
That look suits him so well; makes him look mature & sophisticated, yet there's still that goofy adorable cute Jason there.
I sound like a creeper :laugh: :slink:

ETA Proof: https://twitter.com/AjaLEvans/status/446110511810093057/photo/1

LRK

Record Breaker
That's just so adorable - I hope they all enjoy the movie! (It's one I'm curious about, too... )

@TMC - Nonsense! Perfectly normal reaction on your part! Jason is cute as a kitten - and grown up cats can go from sophisticated, to adorable kitten behaviour in the blink of an eye... That's just how Jason is. :)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
TMC, no worries! I've already gone into cougar territory commenting last summer about how nice his abs were in this photo: . :laugh:

Jason does look very sophisticated in that suit! LRK, I love the comparison since I have a cat. My cat can be quite regal yet playful. I find that Jason is actually quite sophisticated and mature for his age based on how he conducts himself in interviews and the like, but yet very fun and playful at the same time!

TMC

Record Breaker
TMC, no worries! I've already gone into cougar territory commenting last summer about how nice his abs were in this photo: . :laugh:

I remember that one too!!!

It's just that I never ever experienced the typical teen celebrity crush when I was young, so it's a bit disconcerting to have the beginnings of one at the ripe age of 38 :biggrin:

Yet at the same time I have this incredibly powerful sense of being proud of him, as if I were his sister or aunt or mother!! I've seen lots of other people commenting along those lines in social media - there's just something about him that makes you want to give him a hi-five, hug him tight and tell him how proud you are of him whilst grinning inanely and wiping away tears of joy :yay:

And the cat analogy is so totally appropriate! I'm a huuuge cat person too :yes:

TMC

Record Breaker
Jason does look very sophisticated in that suit! LRK, I love the comparison since I have a cat. My cat can be quite regal yet playful. I find that Jason is actually quite sophisticated and mature for his age based on how he conducts himself in interviews and the like, but yet very fun and playful at the same time!

I found it very striking - the difference between Interview-Jason and Getting-the-job-done-Jason - when I saw the video of him practicing his FS in Sochi. At times, the concentration and calmness on his face made him look like a completely different person, like someone who doesn't suffer fools at all. He comes across as so lovable and sweet I sometimes worry if people might take advantage of that, but I have a feeling he is not made of cotton candy on the inside either and he can perfectly well stand up for himself when required. Ooh assertive Jason :love: