Jason Brown | Page 107 | Golden Skate

Jason Brown

alabhaois

On the Ice
Definitely. What a blow for Jason and everyone associated with Mr. Goldberg, particularly his family. :(

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh, how sad about Shep Goldberg. Sixty-five isn't so very old these days. I'm so sorry to hear that. :(
My understanding, I forget from where, is that Shep passed from pancreatic cancer. My friend's husband died in April at 57 from pancreatic cancer; it has an extremely low survival rate. Very sad for his family.
ETA: evidently the pancreatic cancer news is in the Edge thread on his passing, but I came to the Fan fest first, so I did not hear it there.;)

Last edited:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I just realised that Artur is also giving Jason the side-eye in pic 101. Is he jealous of the American boys' hair? :laugh:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Again from the Rostelcom Practice thread, more photos of Jason and the other men (h/t Golden 411)

http://dolceflute.gallery.ru/watch?a=PG2-mwgN

Is Jason really the only one without gloves? I really don't like skaters with gloves, :disapp:unless it's Eliadj doing MJ;)

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Is Jason really the only one without gloves? I really don't like skaters with gloves, :disapp:unless it's Eliadj doing MJ;)

The gloves are just for practice. A lot of them won't wear them for performance. Max doesn't wear them, Artur doesn't wear them.

alabhaois

On the Ice
StitchMonkey wrote, "And it does look like his engine might be getting upgraded."

It does indeed!! :agree:

:cheer: :laugh2:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Last edited:

TMC

Record Breaker
Planned content for Jason's FS at Rostelecom Cup tonight.

He didn't do a 'tano yesterday and is only planning a 3A+2T in the free! Could he be a bit under the weather or something?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Planned content for Jason's FS at Rostelecom Cup tonight.

He didn't do a 'tano yesterday and is only planning a 3A+2T in the free! Could he be a bit under the weather or something?

No, I think he generally does the 3f-3t in the secon half cause usually he is consistent on it. And he can't do another -3t combo due to Zayak.

That said they probably put the -2t on thr first axel so he can focus on doing second 3A solo in the second half and not worry about getting -REP as he did the last few outings.

balletanddancefan

On the Ice
No, I think he generally does the 3f-3t in the secon half cause usually he is consistent on it. And he can't do another -3t combo due to Zayak.

That said they probably put the -2t on thr first axel so he can focus on doing second 3A solo in the second half and not worry about getting -REP as he did the last few outings.
Good luck for Jason! Micha's program's photo is very blury... I dont'see... he will make one quad?