Jason Brown | Page 425 | Golden Skate

Jason Brown

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is anyone watching A Capitol Fourth on PBS? There's a man standing behind the performers wearing the same USA suit that Jason wore at WTT. It's cracking me up. :laugh:

Out of all Jason's amazing USA attire, that suit from WTT takes the prize! I never did make it over to Kohl's to see if they were available to buy! :laugh:

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
The onesie from WTT 2015 is my favorite but the suit is a close second...!!

TMC

Record Breaker
I swear this is the longest off-season ever. At least in past years we've had Broadmoor videos to analyse :laugh:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I swear this is the longest off-season ever. At least in past years we've had Broadmoor videos to analyse :laugh:

I knowwwwwwwwww. I'm dyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyying. Normally Jason takes the edge off my having to wait forever for Max (and for Josh) but there is no Jason. And no Brendan. And no Katia and Harley.

*whines* Hurry uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!

TMC

Record Breaker
There are Harley's instagram live videos though, which crack. me. up. :laugh2:

Tavi...

Record Breaker

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It looks like a family house to me.

Did you see the sushi making?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWTxj7jgiry/?hl=en

At least he wasn't doing karaoke :laugh:

It also occurs to me my other post may have come across wrong; I was admiring the fact that the apartment looked so "adult", and not alluding to anything like cost, or niceness, or size. "Adulting" came very late to me, and had I been an elite athlete, it might not have come at all. ;) Kudos to those who do both :biggrin:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ok, Jason, Hamilton shirt, check, Hamilton screenplay? book?, check.

Please let there be a video of some of the program.:drama: If this upcoming video is the Brown family acting out Hamilton, as lovely as your family is, I will be disappointed.

And isn't Jason scheduled to perform at the Lucy Barrett fundraiser? Probably not the best place to try out a new program, but who knows?;)

Tavi...

Record Breaker
Ok, Jason, Hamilton shirt, check, Hamilton screenplay? book?, check.

Please let there be a video of some of the program.:drama: If this upcoming video is the Brown family acting out Hamilton, as lovely as your family is, I will be disappointed.

And isn't Jason scheduled to perform at the Lucy Barrett fundraiser? Probably not the best place to try out a new program, but who knows?;)

Could be!

Do you remember in the last vlog he showed a brief clip of himself on ice with a videographer and he'd talk about it in later episodes? Maybe we'll get a bit of the making of his SP with Rohene?

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia

Yes, he and Max both are. So by the time I get to my lunch break tomorrow I will be hoping for reports!

TMC

Record Breaker
Huh - my earlier post seems to have disappeared. If posting the link was against the rules, I'm sorry!