Page 43 of 155 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason Brown

Medalist
    Fun Speculation. Does anyone have a guess what if any sponsorships he will pick up after the Olympics? Hair products? Maybe the PG Thank you Mom for the next Olympics? Any other ideas? The men don't get as many endorsements but I hope he picks up one or two good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by mintx View Post
    Fun Speculation. Does anyone have a guess what if any sponsorships he will pick up after the Olympics? Hair products? Maybe the PG Thank you Mom for the next Olympics? Any other ideas? The men don't get as many endorsements but I hope he picks up one or two good ones.
    He might get something from AT&T, which has supported Rachael Flatt in the past. That Justin's sponsorship that Kori has might extend to Jason post-Olympics.

And yeah hair products! I'd love him to get something cool and avant garde. But the corporate entities have more money, of course.

Also, TO JASON:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j24nd_4Xi0

Love, the World.

I guess that ponytail should definitely endorse something . . .

Custom Title
    If he doesn't pick up a hair product one then all of those companies have dropped the ball. I mean, the guy described at least four different kinds of product that goes into the famous ponytail....

Medalist
    In every single picture he is wearing Olympic gear. I don't think he will take off the Olympic rings for the next 4 years.

In every single picture he is wearing Olympic gear. I don't think he will take off the Olympic rings for the next 4 years.
    No joke, I noticed that too....

Totally love this: http://instagram.com/p/kkjrLBzXKD/

Walking around the USA House is like walking around Disneyland...but instead of being surrounded by your favorite Disney characters, you are surrounded by the most incredible American athlete's of all time!! Like these four Olympic Champions...Julia Mancuso, Scott Hamilton, Joey Cheek, and Nastia Liukin!!!

I love Julia Mancuso.

Missing Tdizzle and SDiggity golden411's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    He might get something from AT&T, which has supported Rachael Flatt in the past. That Justin's sponsorship that Kori has might extend to Jason post-Olympics.
    Re: AT&T
    It also is a sponsor of US Figure Skating as a whole, I think? I got the impression that its relationship with USFS is the reason that skaters were notified by text message of their selection for the Olympic team. Good publicity for AT&T when the skaters shared the text messages on social media ... and then some of them showed up on traditional media.

Re: Justin's
    I don't suppose that they could/would rename the brand after Jason ...

Procter & Gamble does make hair products, I believe.

And would be super-cool if Jason got a Japanese sponsor ... he could use his language skills in an ad or promotional video.

Too awesome:

AlexShibutani 9:49pm via Web
    "We're Olympic Figure Skaters... Holy Guacamole, Batman!" - My roommate, @jasonbskates #Sochi2014 #TeamUSA

LOL. The most random wording ever.

Just wondering, do you think Jason is excited about being an Olympian? I mean I REALLY can't tell.

Quote Originally Posted by golden411 View Post
    Re: AT&T
    It also is a sponsor of US Figure Skating as a whole, I think? I got the impression that its relationship with USFS is the reason that skaters were notified by text message of their selection for the Olympic team. Good publicity for AT&T when the skaters shared the text messages on social media ... and then some of them showed up on traditional media.

Re: Justin's
    I don't suppose that they could/would rename the brand after Jason ...

Procter & Gamble does make hair products, I believe.

And would be super-cool if Jason got a Japanese sponsor ... he could use his language skills in an ad or promotional video.
    Yep! Pantene is a P&G brand.

I think Gracie now has a deal with airweave, the Japanese mattress company. They need a male skater now to balance things out!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    I think Gracie now has a deal with airweave, the Japanese mattress company. They need a male skater now to balance things out!
    I can just picture Jason bouncing all over the mattress!

Currently frozen as a popsicle Chemistry66's Avatar
    Jason's doing a Twitter #askJason during the ice change.

Anyone want onion rings?
    https://twitter.com/DylanJacob1998/s...16649324896256

(An aside, Jason's brother is a HOOT. The boy is cracking me up.)

Also a very lovely photo of Jason's ice statue.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Also Jason's parents at the ice statue: https://twitter.com/SBrownie2310/sta...957120/photo/1
    TOOO CUUUTTTEEE.

I think I must remain in this thread for the rest of the Olympics (maybe the season? yikes!)

Custom Title
    I think this might be the safest and most comfortable thread to hang out in the rest of the Olympics and maybe beyond. What I'm most pleased about - besides the top 10 placement - is that Jason has been able to thoroughly enjoy this Olympics. He's obviously had great fun, made a lot of new friends, and really DID the Olympics. I'm afraid in 2018 he'll have to be more serious and may not have as much fun. But what an introduction to the world.

Go Jason!!!

https://blog.twitter.com/2014/figure...omens-programs

Twitter blogs about Jason's live tweeting during the ladies programs. Some fascinating numbers:

The enthusiasm he exhibits while skating has translated seamlessly to his live-tweeting, which fueled massive engagement. As a result of the two days of live-tweeting, Brown gained 6,120 new followers and drew 10 times as many Retweets (17,762) and 5 times as many favorites (18,611) as the week prior, according to Twitter internal data. This Tweet alone has received more than 15,000 Retweets.
    6k followers over two days, WOW! He now has 42k followers, which is pretty amazing for a figure skater. (Though not the most...Gracie Gold has 92k followers; wozers!).

Custom Title
    My head hurts from all the bitterness around GS. Need sth to cheer me up and saw this https://twitter.com/jasonbskates/sta...945217/photo/1

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    That is sweet.

Page 43 of 155 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 ... LastLast