Jason Brown | Page 508 | Golden Skate

Jason Brown

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
Another interesting thing is if Jason does decide to work out of the LA area, Misha Ge is known to choreograph out there, a program from him would be wonderful.
OMG!!!!!!!! I am already excited about that thought!!!!:hap93::hap10: So much so that it made me suddenly come out of my lurk mode :laugh: It would be a dream come true, seriously!
BTW I am relieved to see, from this clip from DIC, a little bump at the back of his head is still visible :love: His spiral is always an immense pleasure to behold, btw

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
*waves* apparently the ongoing saga of Jason's hair has finally caused me to delurk. I screencapped some of Sean Rabbitt's instagram story that didn't make it into the above twitter vid from the Jason fan account, and figured I might as well put them here for posterity. lol.

More inconclusive Jason hair pics:
http://tinypic.com/r/an1sfc/9
http://tinypic.com/r/2cq04mb/9
http://tinypic.com/r/2mpgy1u/9

Thanks for posting these pictures.. i'm thinking Jason looks really good with the side swept bang...:rock:

Tavi...

Record Breaker
Thanks for posting these pictures.. i'm thinking Jason looks really good with the side swept bang...:rock:

Yeah it’s definitely more flattering than pulling it back so tightly - and it’s probably better for his hair. It looks like he hasn’t cut the rest of it, or if so, it’s still long enough for a manbun.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
OMG!!!!!!!! I am already excited about that thought!!!!:hap93::hap10: So much so that it made me suddenly come out of my lurk mode :laugh: It would be a dream come true, seriously!
BTW I am relieved to see, from this clip from DIC, a little bump at the back of his head is still visible :love: His spiral is always an immense pleasure to behold, btw

While we are at “what if’s”, and I know this would never happen, but can you imagine Jason *and* Deniss with a Misha program? And training it with Misha?

:dbana:

I’d pay to see that session :agree:

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics

I’m glad this made you happy and un-lurk. :biggrin:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
OK, I am completely and totally confused.

We know about Jason’s (at least) yearly get-togethers with Frank. If all this hullabaloo was just the usual “me and Frank C.” polishing session, and he is staying at 7K, I will be :angry2: and :ddevil:

But I could never be angry about more Rohene choreo:luv17: even if I also had my money on a Hamilton repeat.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
It looks like 7K to me.

I will laugh my backside off if he's not leaving Colorado at all.

MGstyle

Medalist
It does look like 7K, although he moves his camera so fast I can’t be 100% sure.

I suspect he is doing that on purpose, just to make us become even more :hpull: :palmf: All those suggestive pics of the lion king on the rock, mysterious angles which don't show precisely the length of his hair, he is definitely in a mean, tease mode, this ought to stop!!! :tantrum:

Tavi...

Record Breaker
I suspect he is doing that on purpose, just to make us become even more :hpull: :palmf: All those suggestive pics of the lion king on the rock, mysterious angles which don't show precisely the length of his hair, he is definitely in a mean, tease mode, this ought to stop!!! :tantrum:

You’re probably right. Maybe some people - the ones who eagerly respond to all of his posts - are intrigued by the mystery. I personally find it kind of a turn off.

MGstyle

Medalist
You’re probably right. Maybe some people - the ones who eagerly respond to all of his posts - are intrigued by the mystery. I personally find it kind of a turn off.

I just added a comment of desperate cry under the Froozer tweet "stop mucking us around and tell us what's going on!" :biggrin::laugh2: This is dragging on way too long!

Ross74

Medalist

Aw, I don't think it's mean at all. He needed some private time to recoup. I actually love how it turned out with a lot of people thinking he was galavanting around and not staying in shape for the possibility of Worlds when, in actuality, he was probably in a rink almost every day.
But then I'm still in a good mood about the mighty Wahoos getting blown out by my former local no-name team. :yahoo:

Also, if there was any doubt that he was at 7K, the logo behind him on the boards is for the Colorado Rampage hockey team, based in Monument.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
U Must Be Cinderella! You went to school there Rosa? I had a friend who went there so I knew the school. I sent a tweet to Lin Manuel Miranda that he should write a musical about this team and their Puerto Rician star defensive player!

That was fun to watch! However my adopted team of Wichita State also got upset, albeit by the team from my schools conference, so I'm trying to figure out who I want to cheer for. Probably Villanova as always, but there are no PAC-12 schools left (Arizona is thanking those wahoos for grabbing the most embarrassing loss.) and I can't bring myself to be a Gonzaga fan.

As for Jason, I don't think he posted any differently then he usually does, but all the rumors just had us intepretating differently. (Except for the hair/hat thing lol)

Last edited:

katmari

Final Flight
Country
United-States
If anyone is in the Aspen area and wants to check out the hair/hat thing ... Jason will be performing today with the Aspen Skating Club per the tweet by Jerry Solomon:

https://twitter.com/JerrySolomon_SG/status/974954920402194432

@jasonbskates performing today w Aspen Skating Club at 2:30 & 6:00 pm. Good warm up prior to @starsonice which begins next month #figureskating

Who knows, perhaps he'll do a bit of Riverdance since it's St. Patricks Day.