in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
MAX! or Artur!

Just to watch the fs fandom EXPLODE!!!!! :laugh:

vera01

Final Flight
Yuna and V/M to defend their Olympic titles(I guess I'm one of the minority here;)), both V/M and S/S to skate well at Olympics, and Dai or Javier to win OGM.

I would also love to see W/P or C/L, both Akiko and Caro on the podium as well:)

LRK

Record Breaker
I want Plushy to make it to the Olympics - and kill it! If he does, he will be the winner in my eyes, regardless of who ends up on the podium.

I want Brian to skate an Olympics to make himself proud.

Crystallize

On the Ice
I want Mao to skate her 8-triple program lights out and win olympic gold, with Akiko on the podium. As for the men, I wouldn't mind Denis Ten coming out on top. ;) And I'd also like to see Javier and Yuzuru on the podium. I totally wouldn't mind though if Dai won..... Choosing is so hard. :laugh:

Kitt

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Dai and Meryl/Charlie. Don't care too much about the other disciplines.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
I want Plushy to make it to the Olympics - and kill it! If he does, he will be the winner in my eyes, regardless of who ends up on the podium.

I want Brian to skate an Olympics to make himself proud.

Yes!!!! totally agree.

bara1968

On the Ice
Hmm, whoever wins, I hope to see rather dominant win or at least non-controversial win. (As Yuna did in 2010.) I don't want to see hatred towards champions after the event.

& for the hope... I will be very happy to see Zijun or Gracie make the podium with Yuna as champion. Also, I hope that Ashley can do very well and make the podium or at least top 5.

gourry

Final Flight
Yuna and V/M to defend their Olympic titles(I guess I'm one of the minority here;)), both V/M and S/S to skate well at Olympics

Me too! :biggrin:
I also wish Ashley on the podium, and Chan to get the gold medal with awesome programs WITHOUT any falls....

clairecloutier

Final Flight
Then I would love to see our C/L beating the Russians and taking the Bronze! I would love to see S/S winning Gold with a perfect and innovative FS (like the pink panther/Pina)

I agree about S&S, this is my hope too. My other pairs wish is to see Kavaguti/Smirnov skate two great programs and get bronze.

In dance, I just want Meryl & Charlie to win. That's all.

Ladies: I wish that somehow there could be a tie between Yuna and Mao. I know that Yuna will probably win and deservedly so. But I love Mao, she is truly special, and I wish she could win, too, to put the capstone on a glorious career.

As for the men, I just want whoever skates best to win. I will admit, though, I hope that person is someone other than Patrick Chan.

Ladies: I wish that somehow there could be a tie between Yuna and Mao. I know that Yuna will probably win and deservedly so. But I love Mao, she is truly special, and I wish she could win, too, to put the capstone on a glorious career.

I so agree with you on this! It would be lovely for Mao to get a gold somehow, though if YuNa wins, I'll be pleased. The tie would be the best solution, definitely!

And I agree about Meryl and Charlie. Man, I hope they peak at just the right moment. They have it in them!

louisa05

Final Flight
Ladies: Ashley to medal. Christina to make the team. Gracie to do well but take another Olympic cycle to grow artistically. YuNa to repeat as OGM.

Men: Podium finishers who skate cleanly and with passion and artistry. Not any of the messes we've seen at the last few World Championships.

Pairs: Someone to do something original and interesting with choreography and music and win with it, so that the cookie cutter aspect that the points system has created in the discipline will end.

Dance: I truly don't care.

Team event: Not sure I care about that either. We'll see when the time comes.

coolboogie22

Match Penalty
Ladies : Akiko Suzuki to medal at the Olympic games, Caroline Zhang and Mirai Nagasu to make the team. Julia Lipnitskaya to make the team. And, I wish to see an Elene Gedevanishvili who skate to her potential because she could truly be amazing and a star like Denis Ten if she could manage to skate 2 clean program.

Men: Evgueni Plushenko winning the Olympic games, Brian Joubert or Max Aaron to medal at the Olympic games.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
My dream podium would be:

Pairs

V and T
Duhame and Radford
K and S from Russia

Men's

Patrick Chan (love to see a good skate0
Daisuke T.
Javi or Joubert (my sense of justice is that neither deserves gold but it would be cool to see them medal - Just my view :)

Dance

Virtue and Moir (I think D and W are better in some ways but I am biased to the fact V and M have tried to push the sport unlike D and W)
Davis and White
I and K - I would love for hem to get their true potential.

Ladies

Julia L
Mao A
Katelyn Osmond or Gracie Gold

WHat I think will happen...

Pairs

S and S
V and T
P and Tong

Men

Daisuke T
Javi
Hanyu

dance

Davis and White
Virtue and Moir
C and L

Ladies

Yuna Kim
Carolina K
Ashley W

FlattFan

Match Penalty
If Mao somehow managed to skate a clean 8 triples program, I want her to win! Otherwise, I want Carolina to win with a perfect SP & LP. That would be the best thing ever.

Dai to win gold. And Max Aaron to break top 5.

C/L for the silver. D/W for gold. I'm bored of V/M and their stupid theatrics.

K/S for gold. The feisty Canadians for silver. V/T for bronze.

Ruffles78

On the Ice
I just want Mirai Nagasu to have a strong showing on the Grand Prix, skate very well at Nationals, and make the Olympic team, and skate well and enjoy the Olympics regardless of placement.

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ashley, Gracie and Mirai on the US Olympic team. Takahashi to skate to his highest potential at the Olympics--color of the medal irrelevant. Someone to step up and give Yu Na a real competition for gold. Runaway wins are boring. Davis and White to win the OGM. An American lady on the Olympic podium. Max Aaron on the US Olympic team and in the top five at Sochi.

bramweld

Record Breaker
Dance: Anybody, to challenge D/W and V/M. I want to see a nail biter rather than a foregone conclusion. I want C/L, W/P, B/S, or any other worthy team or teams to shake things up. And I/K to finally deliver something magical.

Pairs: Berton and Hotarek to improve their skills and challenge the podium. They really have great style. They impress me the most regardless of their placements

Men: Hanyu and Javier to duke it out. Dai to somehow sneak in there.

Women: I really like Kostner but Kim has great qualities too, either could work for me. No-one else really moves me like these two.

ucrgirl

On the Ice
I want Davis and White to win dance gold. I want the men's competition to BE a competition and have a just outcome. I would like S/S to skate well and medal.