Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Spill your real hopes

Custom Title
    I will cry if Akiko wins, too. She is one of my favorites for Sochi and I don't think that it's impossible. Olympic Games are always open for surprises. Sometimes the favorites make mistakes and unexpected ones medal.

I'd be very happy if Carolina wins, too. Though she had a curse at olympic games, I think she can do it.

And I'm sure no one will like this idea but I hope Leonova can overcome her difficult times, make olympic team and get the bronze. So I suppose I want 2012 worlds podium in a different order. Of course it's impossible but I hope at least one of my wishes can come true.

Custom Title
    I want Yukari Nakano and Yannick Ponsero to come back and win medals.

Custom Title
    It would nice to see a changing in the hierarchy. Hanyu knocked on the door last year. I hope he kicks it in this year. I hope Ten is there with him, continuing with his breakthrough. Gold and silver, don't care the order, but those are my sentimental favorites to really take hold and change not just the sport, but its image.

My super dream for next year though is this: I want to see Reynolds win the Canadian Nationals over Chan.

Custom Title
    Sorry I won't tell you all, mine is super-confidential, but........ to Olympia's and Mirunna's pick!!!

My hope is obvious: I want Carolina to win in Sochi! Then I would love to see our C/L beating the Russians and taking the Bronze! I would love to see S/S winning Gold with a perfect and innovative FS (like the pink panther/Pina)

Custom Title
    MAX! or Artur!

Just to watch the fs fandom EXPLODE!!!!!

Custom Title
    Yuna and V/M to defend their Olympic titles(I guess I'm one of the minority here), both V/M and S/S to skate well at Olympics, and Dai or Javier to win OGM.

I would also love to see W/P or C/L, both Akiko and Caro on the podium as well

Custom Title
    I want Plushy to make it to the Olympics - and kill it! If he does, he will be the winner in my eyes, regardless of who ends up on the podium.

I want Brian to skate an Olympics to make himself proud.

Custom Title
    I want Mao to skate her 8-triple program lights out and win olympic gold, with Akiko on the podium. As for the men, I wouldn't mind Denis Ten coming out on top. And I'd also like to see Javier and Yuzuru on the podium. I totally wouldn't mind though if Dai won..... Choosing is so hard.

Dai and Meryl/Charlie. Don't care too much about the other disciplines.

Italy to make some noise in the team event.

Quote Originally Posted by LRK View Post
    I want Plushy to make it to the Olympics - and kill it! If he does, he will be the winner in my eyes, regardless of who ends up on the podium.

I want Brian to skate an Olympics to make himself proud.
    Yes!!!! totally agree.

Custom Title
    Hmm, whoever wins, I hope to see rather dominant win or at least non-controversial win. (As Yuna did in 2010.) I don't want to see hatred towards champions after the event.

& for the hope... I will be very happy to see Zijun or Gracie make the podium with Yuna as champion. Also, I hope that Ashley can do very well and make the podium or at least top 5.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by vera01 View Post
    Yuna and V/M to defend their Olympic titles(I guess I'm one of the minority here), both V/M and S/S to skate well at Olympics
    Me too!
    I also wish Ashley on the podium, and Chan to get the gold medal with awesome programs WITHOUT any falls....

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by FSGMT View Post
    Then I would love to see our C/L beating the Russians and taking the Bronze! I would love to see S/S winning Gold with a perfect and innovative FS (like the pink panther/Pina)
    I agree about S&S, this is my hope too. My other pairs wish is to see Kavaguti/Smirnov skate two great programs and get bronze.

In dance, I just want Meryl & Charlie to win. That's all.

Ladies: I wish that somehow there could be a tie between Yuna and Mao. I know that Yuna will probably win and deservedly so. But I love Mao, she is truly special, and I wish she could win, too, to put the capstone on a glorious career.

As for the men, I just want whoever skates best to win. I will admit, though, I hope that person is someone other than Patrick Chan.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast