Because you can't have one without the other!
I'll start with my five favourite Joshua performances:
1. 2012 Lake Placid Junior Grand Prix - Long Program (Rachmanoff's 2nd) - the first quad toe, a gorgeous program, and smashing the competition by 36 points!
2. 2012 Junior World Championships - Short Program (Clair de Lune) - this is just gorgeous, and so effortless, so light.
3. 2013 US National Championships - Short Program (Bach Cello Suite) - such a mature, fantastic program
4. 2013 Junior World Championships - Long Program (Rach again) - apart from the fall, just magnificent.
5. 2013 Junior World Championships - Ex - "Ain't No Sunshine" - I wish he'd quit the emo ex's, but this one is quite lovely.