Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: Joshua Farris

  1. #31
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    75
    So happy for him! Its great for the fans to get to know the up and coming skaters along with the veterans we already love!

  2. #32
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,701
    How much adorable Josh can you handle?

    Test your stamina with this fancam of the guys' group number The Walker!


    In case you can't quite tell, Josh is wearing the fetching ensemble of red pants and orange shirt.

  3. #33
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Too Close to the Equator.
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by karne View Post
    How much adorable Josh can you handle?

    Test your stamina with this fancam of the guys' group number The Walker!


    In case you can't quite tell, Josh is wearing the fetching ensemble of red pants and orange shirt.
    OMG. He is so cute. Who could have guess that he can be that sassy!

  4. #34
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,701
    Quote Originally Posted by BusyMom View Post
    OMG. He is so cute. Who could have guess that he can be that sassy!
    I think sassy!Josh might be my new favourite thing, but more, look at that megawatt smile! He's so obviously enjoying it.

  5. #35
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Too Close to the Equator.
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by karne View Post
    I think sassy!Josh might be my new favourite thing, but more, look at that megawatt smile! He's so obviously enjoying it.
    Imagine him doing some routine with Jason.

  6. #36
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,701
    Quote Originally Posted by BusyMom View Post
    Imagine him doing some routine with Jason.
    *dead*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •