Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Joshua Farris

Medalist
    So happy for him! Its great for the fans to get to know the up and coming skaters along with the veterans we already love!

Custom Title
    How much adorable Josh can you handle?

Test your stamina with this fancam of the guys' group number The Walker!

In case you can't quite tell, Josh is wearing the fetching ensemble of red pants and orange shirt.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by karne View Post
    How much adorable Josh can you handle?

Test your stamina with this fancam of the guys' group number The Walker!

In case you can't quite tell, Josh is wearing the fetching ensemble of red pants and orange shirt.
    OMG. He is so cute. Who could have guess that he can be that sassy!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by BusyMom View Post
    OMG. He is so cute. Who could have guess that he can be that sassy!
    I think sassy!Josh might be my new favourite thing, but more, look at that megawatt smile! He's so obviously enjoying it.

Custom Title
    I think sassy!Josh might be my new favourite thing, but more, look at that megawatt smile! He's so obviously enjoying it.
    Imagine him doing some routine with Jason.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by BusyMom View Post
    Imagine him doing some routine with Jason.
    *dead*

Custom Title
    With many, many thanks to tumblr user justastori...

The magic.

Custom Title
    I watched Jashua lately on SOI tour, I was supper impressed, wanna share here.
    He is definitely a cutie pie. He smiles like a flower during his hyper energetic group number. and that smile!
    He did spread eagle + 3A right in front of the judges side. gorgeous! difficult entry 3A jump. landed on show performance perfectly.
    He looked very skinny and tall, and long legs. and good artistry as well!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by yyyskate View Post
    I watched Jashua lately on SOI tour, I was supper impressed, wanna share here.
    He is definitely a cutie pie. He smiles like a flower during his hyper energetic group number. and that smile!
    He did spread eagle + 3A right in front of the judges side. gorgeous! difficult entry 3A jump. landed on show performance perfectly.
    He looked very skinny and tall, and long legs. and good artistry as well!
    Thankyou so much for your report, yyyskate!

I haven't heard a single report from SOI this year where the reporter hasn't loved Josh or at least liked him. SOI may be the best thing that's ever happened to him.

Custom Title
    Here is an adorable interview from the last show in Seattle.

My favourite quotes:

“I cannot articulate how much fun I have had and how much I have grown as a person and an athlete,” Farris said on the final night of the show. He also admitted that one of the best things that came out of the show for himself personally, was his relationship with fellow skater, Jason Brown. “We’re officially really good friends now,” Joshua shared, as he has previously struggled with keeping his personal friendship with Brown separate from his competitive interactions with him.
    And some exciting news about the new program!

For this upcoming season, Joshua plans to work with Jeffrey Buttle, choreographer for Stars on Ice, for his short program and has decided to keep his free skate to Schindler's List, but will revamp a bit. “I want everybody in the audience to cry and I did not reach that goal, so this next year prepare to ball your eyes out,” Joshua said with a laugh.
    *twitch* BAWL. It's "BAWL your eyes out". Eep.

Yay, a happy upbeat program by Jeff Buttle?!?!?!?! I'm so excited!

pink short shorts
    With many, many thanks to tumblr user justastori...

The magic.

thanks for the link! I officially like Joshua a lot now after watching that. Good artistry and indeed an awesome entry into that 3A plus a little layback ina bauer in there!! I watched his 2012 Jr Worlds long yesterday and enjoyed it as well (amazing music choice). I will definitely be watching him this coming season, especially that new Jeff-choreographed short

(yay first post in the Joshua Farris thread)

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by jimeonji View Post
    thanks for the link! I officially like Joshua a lot now after watching that. Good artistry and indeed an awesome entry into that 3A plus a little layback ina bauer in there!! I watched his 2012 Jr Worlds long yesterday and enjoyed it as well (amazing music choice). I will definitely be watching him this coming season, especially that new Jeff-choreographed short

(yay first post in the Joshua Farris thread)
    Welcome, new friend!

Custom Title

Custom Title
    Joshua (and Lukas) definitely competed in Vail - someone on Twitter has a photo of herself with Josh and Lukas in costume - unfortunately it must have been after the FS as Lukas' was his Interview With The Vampire costume and Josh was in his grey Schindler's List! No news from Vail about the short program music, scores, or jumps landed - and unfortunately, if we follow the pattern of previous years, there's not likely to be.

Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir golden411's Avatar
    karne: Look, our boy band can be all Colorado men:

Plus Max plus Jason plus maybe Jordan Moeller or Ryan Bradley. (The ice dancers I mentioned previously will have to start their own Michigan band instead. )

Here is an adorable interview from the last show in Seattle.
    *twitch* BAWL. It's "BAWL your eyes out". Eep. ...
    Finally got around to reading this article.

You will be pleased to know that the writer has corrected her ball/bawl typo.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast