Joshua Farris | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Joshua Farris

alebi

Medalist
AHAHAH I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw the change :p
Now... if only I could get a bit younger... :laugh:

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Same problem here :laugh2: but hey, I'm only 6 years older - and Daisuke has his "auntys" too, and the Yuzu fan forum started with most of us ladies realizing we're like his group of big sister, so whatever... it's just a liiiiittle weird :laugh:

alebi

Medalist
Oh well... I'm officially the Yuzu and Yulia's auntie, I can add a nephew to my "collection" :laugh2:
(I've already spent my crushes on Yagudin and Lambiel :laugh: )

Last edited:

iceberg

On the Ice
All the guys are amazing but for me Joshua Farris has the most beautiful beautiful gorgeous programs. Always a pleasure to watch. And a handsome charming skater!

Eloyse

On the Ice
Hi, just drop in to say congratulations, Joshua! You were truly amazing!

I first noticed him during 2014 NHK. His long program was so emotional and heartbreaking that I almost cried. Although he failed some jumps, his skating and posture and natural style all attracted me. I knew he has huge potential, and this time he's proven himself to be a complete package competitor:cheer2:Joshua is very unique, and if he becomes one of the top, then men's field will be much more interesting (and good looking). I'm so glad that he has improved his 4T so much within such a short time. His 3A looked so easy and elegant. Performance wise he beat everyone else in this competition. And his mental was strong because he was the last to skate and there were already three very high scores before him. I think he will become a real contender for the podium in 2016 worlds, if he keeps progressing and stays injury free.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Love this photo of Josh and Jason after the Nats FS:

Sorry if it already has been posted elsewhere on GS. It came to my attention via this Greensboro gallery:

For those who have not seen Josh's backstage stuff on IN, I will try to come back and add the links here.

For starters, Josh's post-SP Athlete Lounge interview:

ETA:

Josh's post-SP Social Scene interview

Men's post-FS presser

Last edited:

iceberg

On the Ice
Tara: Jason Brown always has that artistic side and gets the highest PCS but in my opinion Joshua does it better.

Johnny: Joshua's more like the Natural Artist as supposed to the choreographed artist more so like Jason.

i guess they are really not that bad commentators at all. :) Gosh I miss Tracey and Kurt tandem to bits!

a requote :)

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Thank you golden :)
0.44 is really adorable! That little "no" a little later too.

Last edited:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker

Sorry if it already has been posted elsewhere on GS. It came to my attention via this Greensboro gallery:

For those who have not seen Josh's backstage stuff on IN, I will try to come back and add the links here.

Oh my gosh, those are so great! This one of Josh is just :rofl:

andromache

Record Breaker

ETA:

Josh's post-SP Social Scene interview

Men's post-FS presser

Thank you for all the IN links! It saves me the trouble of having to comb through videos to see how adorable Josh is. :)

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh my gosh, those are so great! This one of Josh is just :rofl:

I know this wasn't your point but oh my lord, LOOK at that stunning air position. Nice and tight, very straight, no breaks, hardly any angle in the air. :love:

Jon Panofsky ‏@jonp713
@icenetwork I am the grandson of Holocaust survivors. All I have to say about Joshua Farris' program is thank you! #NC2015
2:51 PM - 25 Jan 2015
https://twitter.com/jonp713/status/559483821423611904

Love this compliment for Josh.

Oh wow. That's such an amazing compliment.

Joshua's program is the first Schindler's List that make me in tear.

I was sobbing to this program last year :cry: and then this year.......!

Just quietly:

Wylie has good taste. ;)

I have a really good feeling about Nationals for Josh. The programs are easily the best any US man has this year and so good for him. His spins and steps have gone to out-of-this-world levels and if he can just land the jumps, which I'm sure he can, he can win this. I'm sure of it.

Whoops, I was close, anyway!