Thread: My blog: The Naked Ice

Rejoicing in the land of Kwan kwanatic's Avatar

My blog: The Naked Ice

I thought I'd posted an announcement here but I don't see it on the list so I thought I'd post it here again (just this one time so I don't get yelled at by the admins ).

On my blog I discuss/rant/commentate on ladies skating and sometimes other skating news too. I cover the JGP, GP, as many national competitions and senior Bs as I can get info for along with the rest of the big ISU competitions...and of course with the Olympics coming up this year I'll be doing that too.

Here's the link: http://thenakedice.blogspot.com/

I welcome comments, criticism, recipes...you get what I mean. Also I'm on Twitter (@NakedIceBlog).

Thanks! Hope you enjoy!

Just a notice: Most sites are on hiatus during the summer but I'm updating with my Off Season Fun stuff.

http://thenakedice.blogspot.com/

That's all!

Thanks for sharing kwanatic! Your blogs are always quite entertaining and informative.

Size 7 Knife Boots Sam-Skwantch's Avatar
    PLEASE REMEMBER: This blog isn't meant to incite riotous feelings or cure all of the worlds ills...it's a blog about figure skating! Please enter with a sense of humor. Overly-sensitive people should probably stay away...
    I wish people could do that here too. FYI I book marked your site and plan to start riotous campaigns of slander and anti-witticism in the comment sections if you turn on Yulia.

In all seriousness it is a good blog and very informative. As the next season unfolds I'm sure ill be checking in regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-Skwantch View Post
    I wish people could do that here too. FYI I book marked your site and plan to start riotous campaigns of slander and anti-witticism in the comment sections if you turn on Yulia.

In all seriousness it is a good blog and very informative. As the next season unfolds I'm sure ill be checking in regularly.
    Lol! Thanks Sam! No, I think Julia's pretty safe . I didn't really care for her skating early on (very cold and mechanical) but she grew on me a lot last year. I'm just so impressed with her consistency and focus and the fact that she's improved as a skater and performer.

Thanks for bookmarking me! Most of my summer posts have been written out since April...I'm just spreading them out over the summer. I'm so ready for the JGP to start. Just a couple more weeks!

I really enjoy your Off Season Fun posts!