Gracie Gold | Page 34 | Golden Skate

Gracie Gold

Spiral

Final Flight
Wishing her a happy birthday and a healthy and successful season ahead! :party:

She's a real lady. I remember her very gracious remarks about Yulia at the Olympics when she'd just lost to Yulia in the team event; it was such a contrast to her coach. I always find it very impressive when young people manage to develop their own principles rather than follow bad example of their elders.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So....Gracie posted an Instagram post of a guy doing a Superman on top of a moving car.

https://instagram.com/p/6n-x1QrAqm/

People are blowing up her Instagram about it. Kind of a strange thing to post. This sort of risky behavior doesn't bother me personally but I can see how people can get worked up about it. It's clearly an unsafe thing to do. The kicker is...it's the first time Gracie has ever reposted someone's post. Oh Gracie...

Florentina

On the Ice
Well there is at least one show on tv where people do something like this or things even more stupid anytime I turn it on, so where's the problem. .. she's not saying others should try! Everyone makes their own choices I think people should move on

Basil

On the Ice
HEY HEY YOU YOU I DON'T LIKE YO... ugh... sorry. I liked both programs, the music is good, the dress is pretty and the hot pants are hot.

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Gracie, always listens to her music, her problem is her up, tight upper body. I still wish her to expand more horizontally, not just project upwards. and get down on her knees a tad more. Her new programs actually designed some moves to force her to develop in those directions (just like her FS last year to force her to improve arm movements). Love her new programs, both problems used her natural quality in a good way.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Its clear that recovering from the Olympics was not easy for her, and it indeed was not easy for many of the skaters.