LA Open 2013 | Golden Skate

LA Open 2013

FSGMT

Record Breaker
132 is not really a great score for Leah, it means that she either made a lot of mistakes or didn't plan some difficult jumps... :think: I see that Courtney won the SP... Any news? Good scores for the boys and for Karen, I expect some videos! :popcorn:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
The best news here is that it sounds like Nathan is in better physical shape than he was last fall!

Scout

Final Flight
Anyone know Courtney's SP score? From what I've read, she skated really well, with a huge 3F-3T and 3Lz.

ice coverage

Record Breaker

silverlake22

Record Breaker
132 is not really a great score for Leah, it means that she either made a lot of mistakes or didn't plan some difficult jumps... :think: I see that Courtney won the SP... Any news? Good scores for the boys and for Karen, I expect some videos! :popcorn:

Leah has had a huge growthspurt over the past year or so and her jumps are likely adjusting to the growth, so it may be a temporary issue. A couple years ago she was a tiny little thing but looking at pictures from the GPF, she now appears to be taller than Christina Gao who is a fairly tall skater herself. Leah has a lot of potential but she's never been the most consistent, so throw in a growth spurt and I'm not surprised she's struggling. I think she can bounce back, though, provided she's not injured.