Blackfish--a new documentary film about orcas in captivity | Golden Skate

Blackfish--a new documentary film about orcas in captivity

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Free the oras. I have always hated to see creatures who need miles to roam doing tricks at Sea World or wheverever. My heart goes out to the sea creatures. These are killer whales, and they live in a bathtub. Once before I was so enlightened, many years ago, Johar, I "swam" with the Dolphins. This was clearly a JOB, AND THEY CAN HURT YOU WITH THEIR FINS. Sorry caps key again. The Dolphin did not give off a happy, playful vibe. Maybe too many repetitious rides. While I went to a small zoo for first time in 40 years, I could not enjoy it cuz all the animals were hiding or far into their habitat. The goats clearly love people and all manner of food. This total acceptance of me/my food made me happy at a young age. I saw how crowded the goat park was, and very safe for all, esp little ones.

I hate to see beautiful jungle birds I heard in the judgle of Central America bought and caged for someone's living room. If these animal exhibits help gain money to save those being poached in the wild/hunted, then I can see the point. I can only say we have lost the battle for extinction of many species and we are very endangered ourselves.

I know the tropical weather now normal in New England is killing me. I'd like to know if these exhibits actually help the whales on endangered list. Interesting topic Johar and I like your taste in avatars BTW!