Verner will “Tango” this season | Golden Skate

Verner will “Tango” this season

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Tomas Verner of the Czech Republic is looking to move forward following a tough season in which he finished in a distant 21st place at the 2013 World Figure Skating Championships. He had to regroup.

More

gmyers

Record Breaker
He had a tremendously effective recharge in fall of 2010. Even being the last person to best chan for ages and ages at for 2010. But that was at a level that was not at all sustainable because it was lacking quads. So he had to add them back and than there were injuries and so I look forward to recharge with goodtech hopefully because he's really good.

deedee1

Record Breaker
“Tomas was hard-working and very motivated from the very beginning of the camp,” Huth noted. “He was paying a lot of attention and he has improved his speed and rhythm.”
It seemed to work. Verner was relaxed and enjoyed his training alongside his good friend Carolina Kostner.
He didn’t want to confirm rumors that he might return to Oberstdorf full-time for training this season, but it looks like it might a possibility.

So, Tomas may leave Mr. Emerson and go back to Oberstdorf for the new season, it seems. :think:
As for his program to bring back 'Tango' from 4 years ago, Idk what to say...:slink:

russell30

Final Flight
So, Tomas may leave Mr. Emerson and go back to Oberstdorf for the new season, it seems. :think:
As for his program to bring back 'Tango' from 4 years ago, Idk what to say...:slink:

GLAD to see Tomas back with Huth, but a couple of years too late, lets hope he can finally bow out with a decent season!

I thought his Tango from 09 was good!, but I wish he stuck with Koprikova and Sinitcyn (sorry on both for the mis-spell) as choreographers though they seemed to pick music that suited his style of skating!!

Bea

On the Ice
Through Tomas Verner's fanpage on Facebook:
"we are very happy to announce, that Tomáš is returning to Michael Huth, Oberstdorf (Germany) for his last season"