Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: South Korea 2013 Summer Competitions

Custom Title

JGP Qualifying Event:Ice Dance FD

RESULT
    1.Rebeka Kim/Kirill Minov:63.43 (Total score:110.41)

Kim/Minov skated to Scheherazade.

Link to the fan-cams:

Custom Title
    Congratulations to Hae-Jin for winning the event! I hope she'll be able to skate well like she did @ JGP Qualifying Event throughout the season, and most of all, be scored fairly

~high art~
    Jinseo needs a triple-triple.

Custom Title

JGP Qualifying Event:Ladies FS

RESULTS
    1.Da-Bin Choi:102.93(TES:57.88+PCS:45.05)
    2.Hae-Jin Kim:100.35(TES:51.20+PCS:49.15)
    3.Na-Hyun Kim:92.5(TES:51.94+PCS:40.56)

Link to the fan-cams
    1.Da-Bin Choi:(Fan-Cam 1)http://tvpot.daum.net/mypot/View.do?...lipid=51945379
    2.Hae-Jin Kim:(Fan-Cam 1) http://tvpot.daum.net/mypot/View.do?...lipid=51942156

I really like Hae-Jin's LP I think Wilson's choreography worked really well for her.

~high art~
    Haejin is finally skating with maturity, no doubt.

I'm surprised both her triple flips got edge calls. The first one looks fine. The second is a slight lip, though.

Rejoicing in the land of Kwan kwanatic's Avatar
    Very nice program for Haejin! Wilson's choreography looks really good on her! Several nice moments in there. I totally see Yu-Na's style in Haejin...she is very expressive with her movements and she finishes everything out. I love that!

Sad about So Youn not doing well. I adore her skating as well.

So does this mean Haejin is staying on the JGP for another year? How many is that now? 3 years? When can she get a senior GP assignment?

Ice Dancing and Johnny Fan MissIzzy's Avatar
    I did some analysis of Kim & Choi's scores for the very first episode of my new video series, "How The **** Did They Get Those Scores Anyway?!":
    http://youtu.be/ww6dRGQTx8c

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanatic View Post
    So does this mean Haejin is staying on the JGP for another year? How many is that now? 3 years? When can she get a senior GP assignment?
    Yes.

I remember that Min-Jeong was assigned to Cup of China after she skated quite impressively at Olympics. Maybe Hae-Jin can earn a GP assignement this way by skating well enough at either Olympics or at Worlds.

Really impressed with Haejin. Reminds me of Yuna's Homage to Korea outfit and style

Custom Title
    I can't believe how low So-youn's score is... Is she injured...?? Her program looks nice, though... just her jumps were a bit... off.... after the massive fall on the lutz...

Rinkside
    My friend Park So-youn told me she was not in good condition. That's why she also decided to skip the Asian Trophy in Bangkok though she is the defender of the title. So sorry for her!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas_C View Post
    My friend Park So-youn told me she was not in good condition. That's why she also decided to skip the Asian Trophy in Bangkok though she is the defender of the title. So sorry for her!
    Thanks for the reply! You are So-youn's friend!! Awesome!! If she is not in a good condition, does that mean she is injured...? Or going through puberty...? I thought she improved both technically and artistically overall, so then the result of this competition was quite surprising... I hope she somehow find consistency in her jumps...

Custom Title
    I can accross Kim randomly on youtube and came here. Kim is spectacular! Such expressive arms! Excited to see what she can produce!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2