South Korea 2013 Summer Competitions | Page 2 | Golden Skate

South Korea 2013 Summer Competitions

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker
Very nice program for Haejin! Wilson's choreography looks really good on her! Several nice moments in there. I totally see Yu-Na's style in Haejin...she is very expressive with her movements and she finishes everything out. I love that!

Sad about So Youn not doing well. I adore her skating as well.

So does this mean Haejin is staying on the JGP for another year? How many is that now? 3 years? When can she get a senior GP assignment?

Finnstep

Final Flight
So does this mean Haejin is staying on the JGP for another year? How many is that now? 3 years? When can she get a senior GP assignment?

Yes.

I remember that Min-Jeong was assigned to Cup of China after she skated quite impressively at Olympics. Maybe Hae-Jin can earn a GP assignement this way by skating well enough at either Olympics or at Worlds.

MiRé

Match Penalty
Really impressed with Haejin. Reminds me of Yuna's Homage to Korea outfit and style :laugh:

bluesky85

On the Ice
I can't believe how low So-youn's score is... Is she injured...?? Her program looks nice, though... just her jumps were a bit... off.... after the massive fall on the lutz...

Thomas_C

Rinkside
My friend Park So-youn told me she was not in good condition. That's why she also decided to skip the Asian Trophy in Bangkok though she is the defender of the title. So sorry for her!

bluesky85

On the Ice
My friend Park So-youn told me she was not in good condition. That's why she also decided to skip the Asian Trophy in Bangkok though she is the defender of the title. So sorry for her!

Thanks for the reply! You are So-youn's friend!! Awesome!! If she is not in a good condition, does that mean she is injured...? Or going through puberty...? I thought she improved both technically and artistically overall, so then the result of this competition was quite surprising... I hope she somehow find consistency in her jumps...

willdu

On the Ice
I can accross Kim randomly on youtube and came here. Kim is spectacular! Such expressive arms! Excited to see what she can produce!