Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Lists of participants JGP Riga Cup 2013

Custom Title
    I'm looking forward to the skating of the Finnish/Russian Liubov Efimenko. I really like her choice of music for the free (Bolero from Moulin Rouge). Liubov or Liuba as she's called is a promising young skater and did very well in Hellmut Seibt this year, winning the junior ladies competition. In Nordics however she was struggling quite a lot. Wishing she'll do well this season!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara View Post
    I'm looking forward to the skating of the Finnish/Russian Liubov Efimenko. I really like her choice of music for the free (Bolero from Moulin Rouge). Liubov or Liuba as she's called is a promising young skater and did very well in Hellmut Seibt this year, winning the junior ladies competition.
    Here we can see detailed results
    http://www.skateaustria.com/ergebnis...SeibtMemorial/

Custom Title
    I am really looking forward to see Karen Chen, who has a combination of maturity, artistry, skating skills and jumps, at a young age.
    What I worry about Angela Wang is her body type. I remember she wasn't the lean type in the previous season, especially for her age. If she grows bigger, it would be quite difficult to do the jumps.

Custom Title
    Angela Wang just turned 17. I doubt she is going to get any bigger than she is now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3