Wednesday Practices | Golden Skate

Wednesday Practices

Rosaleen

Medalist
We arrived at Chedoke for the first pairs practises. The Canadians were already on the ice. We left after the Canadians 2nd practise in order to get back to Copps in time for the last group of Compulsory Dances.

CAN Marcoux / Buntin
Notes am Chedoke short runthr / both missed sbs 3t and they stopped doing the program. Other than that they were looking great
CAN Langlois / Archetto
Notes am Chedoke - short runthr - didn't see most of it, we had just arrived. I don't have much detail but they seemed to be having a pretty good practice.
Pm – Chedoke – they were the only team on the ice and we were chatting and not paying as much attention as I should have been

Next group were the Americans
USA Scott / Dulebohn
Notes am Chedoke - short runthr - sbs 3t he fell / program up to that point was good I like their lift - she has god air pos rest of runthr was good / after he was working on 3t there were a number of failed ones but did see a couple of good ones
USA Orscher / Lucash
Notes am Chedoke - short runthr -partial - didn't do beginning / sbs 3t from travel 3's he 2 she ok / bods is nice & low / sbs spins are good nice sit pos a tiny bit far apart /
USA Inoue / Baldwin
Notes am Chedoke - short runthr / thr 3l / 1tw / sbs fly cam - they didn't do it / h to h lift with a fe pos changes & flip out / pair spin is nice / after they did some nice 3tw, don't know why they only did a single in their runthr

Next were the Chinese – none of them were there

Sorry this report is so scketchy, but I guess it's better than nothing <G>

slusher

Spectator
Hi Rosaleen, found this web site. I was the lady who was at Chedoke on Weds with her son.