The making of "The Skating Lesson" | Golden Skate

The making of "The Skating Lesson"

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
The making of "The Skating Lesson"

The tables are turned on Dave Lease in this interview (text only) posted on Jul 29.
Whether you like The Skating Lesson or not, some of his own thoughts regarding TSL (and other topics) might be of interest.

I found this point interesting:

Overwhelmingly, skaters, coaches and parents have contacted or approached us and told us how much they like what we are doing. People often tell us, “You say what everyone is thinking and are too afraid to say.” The response from those in the skating world has been much more positive than some of the feedback we have received via email or read on message boards.

LRK

Record Breaker
I'm not really surprised, in a way; I believe they are glad to gain some visibility, and get a chance to have their say, and share their thoughts & feelings where they are allowed to finish what they want to say without worrying about getting overlong, or interrupted.

I suppose it is very difficut logistically, and there may be some language barriers also, but I would enjoy it if they could interview non-North American skating personalities also. Perhaps, in the future? They could always start with Javi, as he's based in Canada. :)