Worried About My Mom | Golden Skate

Worried About My Mom

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
My mom is 96 years old and up until now has been in good health. However, she had a heart attack on Sunday morning (4AM) and was rushed to the hospital. She is in the ICU ward for a few days....I am really worried.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Best to you and your mother, Ladskater. I hope that her previous good health will provide some resilience in the coming days.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm sorry for your mom's health problems, too, Lad. I hope her history of good health will get her though this, and that you'll have some piece of mind.

I hope and pray for a good outcome for your mom. Stay strong, and remember that we're thinking of you.

merrywidow

Record Breaker
Lad, I had a heart attack 10 years ago & survived it along with 2 stents. I'm still going strong at 78 so don't give up hope.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Lad, take care, you & you're mom are in my thoughts.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Thanks everyone for your kind words and thoughts. My mom is still in the hospital (it's been a week) they want to do a couple of more tests before sending her home. She is very strong and optimistic so things are looking good. It's hard to keep her in there she wants to go home and go for a stroll on the beach! I will learn more tomorrow. Thanks again.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Thanks for the update and good news, Lad. Wishing you mother many more strolls on the beach. :cool:

I'm so glad to hear such great news! I hope the progress continues and that she can soon put on her beach shoes for real. The air and sunlight will do her good.

heyang

Record Breaker
Glad her prognosis is looking good. Still sending out good thoughts for her recovery.