Thread: Tickets for 2014 Europeans

Hybrid View

Tickets for 2014 Europeans

Any news about the tickets for Budapest Euros? I can't even find an official website... Last year for Zagreb at this point of the summer I had already ordered my tickets!

Custom Title
    Unfortunately I have no more information on this topic than you do... There is no official website yet. And there is no information on the tickets or the event all together on the federation's website either. The latest news are about the venue being Syma Event and Congress Centre.
    The federation actually had problems with finding a venue for the championships. They couldn't reach an agreement with Papp László Budapest Sports Arena. In May they still didn't know where they would organize it. It was confirmed in June that this problem had been solved. I guess this can be the reason (at least in part) for everything happening later than in other years.

Thank you for the info! (I'm talking to all the GS members) As soon as you have any news, please let me know!

Custom Title
    Announcement, Entry Forms and First Information are now available on the ISU's website: http://www2.isu.org/vsite/vnavsite/p...0.html?id=1379
    I read in the First Information document that tickets would be sold from October, as Plushyfan already wrote in the thread started in The Edge. They will be sold through Ticketpro.

Custom Title
    I'm really frustrated by now! I can't believe that the website is still not ready (www.efsc2014.com)! What really pissed me up is that the website is actually advertised at Nebelhorn Trophy on the boards but it's still not working! I think it's ridiculous! And I feel ashamed about it myself!
    I expected that the tickets would be sold from the beginnign of October but it seems we will be lucky if they start selling them by the end of the month.

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    hello Guys

They mailed me the prices in euros(exchange rate of 30th Sept),

1)day tickets are 22,38,55 for standard, premium and gold seats (15-18Jan),
    2)day ticket for 19Jan is 12,22 or 32, (pairs only I guess, no gala)
    3)all event without Gala is 79(standard), 138(premium) or 200(gold) and the official training costs 10 euros per day(!)(they price 13, 14 Jan) ,
    4)Gala costs from 55-67 and for Gold seats there is no option for Gala, I mailed them if Gold all event includes the gala or something, and the training, no answer yet.

Tickets will start selling middle October, I dont have a plan of the arena to see where the seats correspond to..