Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tickets for 2014 Europeans

Tickets for 2014 Europeans

Any news about the tickets for Budapest Euros? I can't even find an official website... Last year for Zagreb at this point of the summer I had already ordered my tickets!

Custom Title
    Unfortunately I have no more information on this topic than you do... There is no official website yet. And there is no information on the tickets or the event all together on the federation's website either. The latest news are about the venue being Syma Event and Congress Centre.
    The federation actually had problems with finding a venue for the championships. They couldn't reach an agreement with Papp László Budapest Sports Arena. In May they still didn't know where they would organize it. It was confirmed in June that this problem had been solved. I guess this can be the reason (at least in part) for everything happening later than in other years.

Thank you for the info! (I'm talking to all the GS members) As soon as you have any news, please let me know!

Custom Title
    Announcement, Entry Forms and First Information are now available on the ISU's website: http://www2.isu.org/vsite/vnavsite/p...0.html?id=1379
    I read in the First Information document that tickets would be sold from October, as Plushyfan already wrote in the thread started in The Edge. They will be sold through Ticketpro.

Custom Title
    I'm really frustrated by now! I can't believe that the website is still not ready (www.efsc2014.com)! What really pissed me up is that the website is actually advertised at Nebelhorn Trophy on the boards but it's still not working! I think it's ridiculous! And I feel ashamed about it myself!
    I expected that the tickets would be sold from the beginnign of October but it seems we will be lucky if they start selling them by the end of the month.

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    hello Guys

They mailed me the prices in euros(exchange rate of 30th Sept),

1)day tickets are 22,38,55 for standard, premium and gold seats (15-18Jan),
    2)day ticket for 19Jan is 12,22 or 32, (pairs only I guess, no gala)
    3)all event without Gala is 79(standard), 138(premium) or 200(gold) and the official training costs 10 euros per day(!)(they price 13, 14 Jan) ,
    4)Gala costs from 55-67 and for Gold seats there is no option for Gala, I mailed them if Gold all event includes the gala or something, and the training, no answer yet.

Tickets will start selling middle October, I dont have a plan of the arena to see where the seats correspond to..

Columnist
    Quote Originally Posted by seniorita View Post
    hello Guys

They mailed me the prices in euros(exchange rate of 30th Sept),

1)day tickets are 22,38,55 for standard, premium and gold seats (15-18Jan),
    2)day ticket for 19Jan is 12,22 or 32, (pairs only I guess, no gala)
    3)all event without Gala is 79(standard), 138(premium) or 200(gold) and the official training costs 10 euros per day(!)(they price 13, 14 Jan) ,
    4)Gala costs from 55-67 and for Gold seats there is no option for Gala, I mailed them if Gold all event includes the gala or something, and the training, no answer yet.

Tickets will start selling middle October, I dont have a plan of the arena to see where the seats correspond to..
    Thanks for the info!

Is the Ice Hall so "modern" that they have so many categories? Its a bit like at the Olympics with all the different categories :D I am surprised that practice does cost extra, after all there will also be practice at the main rink, so that paying extra sounds a bit weird. Maybe this is for those without a ticket?

To not have the Gala included also sounds weird, I don't think I ever went to a figure skating event where All Event didn't feature "All" - but maybe its a bit different at Hungary ^^

Let us know if you hear more please

Muchas Gracias!

Custom Title
    Thank you very much for the information, Seniorita!

As for the venue, it's not an ice hall at all. Altough there are some permanent seats inside, I expect that they will also build mobile grandstands.
    Syma is pretty much multifunctional, all kinds of exhibitions, sporting and other events are organised there. I don't think an ice skating event would have been organised there before, but I'm not quite sure about it.

Rinkside
    I am also waiting for the tickets to go on sale, since I won't go to the TEB and wanna go to some other competition this year to see Brian agian
    Let's wait some more days...

Rinkside
    Ey!! I've just gotten into the webpage and it doesn't let me to enter... It asks for an user and password and I don't have it yet!! ANY HELP?

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraJoubert View Post
    Ey!! I've just gotten into the webpage and it doesn't let me to enter... It asks for an user and password and I don't have it yet!! ANY HELP?
    The same for me...

Columnist
    Yes this is the case since a few days, nothing to worry about. Ticket sale has not started yet.

What you see there is a basic Word Press log in, which most likely means that they have just started building the website and it could take a few more days, maybe even weeks until they are done.

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex D View Post
    Yes this is the case since a few days, nothing to worry about. Ticket sale has not started yet.

What you see there is a basic Word Press log in, which most likely means that they have just started building the website and it could take a few more days, maybe even weeks until they are done.
    Thank you, Alex!
    Btw, if everything is ok, Brian will be at the European, won't he??
    It's that I aldready bought tickets for the TEB to see him again and finally I had to sold them because he won't go. I don't wanna have the same problem again! ha ha ha!!

Columnist
    Thank you, Alex!
    Btw, if everything is ok, Brian will be at the European, won't he??
    It's that I aldready bought tickets for the TEB to see him again and finally I had to sold them because he won't go. I don't wanna have the same problem again! ha ha ha!!
    Well he should, I believe he didn't miss an Euro since 2002.

At Zagreb all the women around me were in tears, but also when Javier was on the ice :D They were from Spain too!

Columnist
    I have a small update for you.

The ticket price for an All Event is 200, 138, 79 Euro - depending on the category. As Seniorita said, the Gala is not included as there will be a different seating plan without a gold category. The Gala will cost 67, 50 Euro - again depending on the category of your choice.

Practice sessions on the "non competition days" do cost 10 Euro each, while those on competition days are included.

I will let you know when they start with the presale.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast