Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tickets for 2014 Europeans

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    Thanx a lot, waiting for their site to open.

Custom Title
    At last the website has started working! www.efsc2014.com

It says that they will start selling the tickets on 9th November. It's the day after tomorrow! I find it weird that they start selling them on Saturday though. But what especially bothers me is that I still can't find any information about Europeans on the website of Ticketpro which is supposed to be selling them...

^ you have a pm!

Columnist
    I am quite curious how the Layout of the whole ice rink will look like.

As you could see during the purchase several row´s were not available (which also applies to the practice tickets), so I believe it is going to be like at Bern, where they did the same thing, keeping the upper rows for the athletes and the first row for cables or there is just something blocking the view like at Turin so that they cant charge 200 Euro for those.

Might also be like at Berlin, where they had to pull back the seats to make space for the Ice Rink and row 8 was actually row 1. The map at their website also doesn't reveal the press seats, but I believe it might be directly behind the judges as there is some space on the map.

I must admit I absolutely loved the Zagreb Layout at least if you were a fan, the press didn't had such good seats :(

I havent figured out either and I got second row, if they have a glass I go and make a fuss because gold seats are expensive! My best arena ever was Sheffield with Tallin coming close second, big, spacious, great seats and very good ice condition!

Rinkside
    Hello, I accidently boutght 2 tickets more for EUROS in HUNGARY 2014.

I have tickets SEASON (all events), GOLD, sector 106 (opposite jury), 9 row, 13 and 14 seat.

Price is 190 euro, I buy for 185 euro/pcs.

Welcome! :-)

I agree that Zagreb last year was a lot better (and cheaper)!!

Rinkside
    Hi! I want to go to Euros in Budapest next year. It would be my first figure skating competition ever! So I would like to ask you which are the best seats in the arena? Do you also go to Budapest? Maybe we could meet there! I would love to meet figure skating fans!
    Have a wonderful day!

I go and I know a bunch of people who will go too. If you have seen the arena plan the wide sides of the arena are always better to sit but not too left or too right, if you use the narrow sides, you miss some action plus skaters splatt in front of you. They say judges side is better but I think the other side is more noisy and fun. Euros in Olympic year are really special, see you there

Rinkside
    Thank you very much for your answer, senorita! No I'm thinking which events should I pick. My favourites are Pairs and Ladies, but I also like Men. Do you know if Plushenko will be present?
    Thanks!

No, how could I know ? It is a weird timing the Europeans this time, just two weeks before the team event in Sochi, so i dont know , I think any European skater/team who would skate to team event at Olympic games will have an issue with Euros, I expect Russians to skip it in general..

Rinkside
    Hello!
    So does anyone know if the season ticket includes the Gala? I'm trying to buy tickets and I cannot find this information anywhere...it would make quite a difference price-wise! Can anyone help?
    Thanks!

^No it doesnt unfortunately. Season ticket covers all competition schedule only. Not even practices.

But for example for the Friday morning practices I should buy a separate ticket?!

I dont think so, the sites states about 13 and 14 January as official practices, with 10 euros ticket price.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast