I thought that a ranking of the BV of the FSs of the top Senior Ladies for next season could be very interesting and useful, especially when we're comparing skaters (technically) or discussing about who has the potentially highest-scoring program, the most difficult, the most IJS-friendly etc. I obviously considered all jumps rotated and all spins and steps at level 4 (even if some of these skaters have never received, for example, a level 4 in the steps), with some exceptions that I specified, plus the 2 points of the ChSq, and that's the result:
1) Mao Asada: 68.65 (I considered the layout she used at 2013 Worlds and WTT because she has already said that her layout will be almost the same)
2) Courtney Hicks: 62.83 (2013 Glacier Falls with the 3F+3T at the beginning)
3) Gracie Gold: 62.11 (2013 Skate Milwaukee with the 2A+3T in the second half)
4) Elizaveta Tuktamysheva: 61.61 (she never usually changes her layout, I considered the 2A+3T in the second half as she did last season; I considered a level3 LSp)
5) Zijun Li: 61.20
6) Akiko Suzuki: 60.85 (I considered the one she attempted at her summer competition, but she could add a second loop instead of the salchow)
7) Ashley Wagner: 60.03 (she moved the 3Lz to the second half and added the 3Lo+2A last season and I think that she'll keep these layout b/c they worked well)
8) Anna Pogorilaya: 60.02 (as suggested by AlexRus, adding the 2 points of the ChSq to her Junior Worlds BV, but she could change her layout for her Senior debut)
9) Alena Leonova: 59.35 (she almost never changed her layout during these last years except for the spins, so I thought that I could already consider it)
10) Kiira Korpi: 58.91 (I considered her injury-free layout, with lutz and flip)
11) Mirai Nagasu: 58.71 (2013 Glacier Falls)
12) Yu-Na Kim: 58.22 (last year's layout, that won't probably change, with a level 3 LSp)
I didn't include Sotnikova because she usually changes her layout a lot from season to season, the same for Kostner; Lipnitskaya began last season with a new and more challenging layout that included the 3Lz+3T but after the injury went back to the junior layout with two 2A+3T, now we don't know anything about what she'll choose to do. Kaetlyn Osmond is a relatively newbie in the Senior world, so I don't know... there were reports about her 3Lz+3T and they said that they're planning to include the loop, too, so her layout will be probably different from last season's.
Any correction is welcome!
(I will obviously update this as soon as we have any news)