Nebelhorn Trophy 2013: Sep 25-28 [Oberstdorf, Germany] - Olympic Qualifying Event | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Nebelhorn Trophy 2013: Sep 25-28 [Oberstdorf, Germany] - Olympic Qualifying Event

patinage_adulte

On the Ice
could someone explaine to me what score the norwegian Anne Line Gjersem would need to get her to qualify? :)
I think and pretty sure she has already the score because she was at world 2013 !!!
but now she need to be on the best 6 place at Nebelhorn Trophy for going to Olympics ^^

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
I think and pretty sure she has already the score because she was at world 2013 !!!
but now she need to be on the best 6 place at Nebelhorn Trophy for going to Olympics ^^

Thanks! Yes she did qualify for worlds lat season, but didnt make it to the free. I think she has a little chance at top 6 here

Country
Russia
Ladies who pretend to Olympics spots, in order of Season Best (or Personal Best if they had not Season Best in 2012/13)
Kiira KORPI FIN 177.19
Elene GEDEVANISHVILI GEO 160.52
Sonia LAFUENTE ESP 152.29
Kerstin FRANK AUT 143.56
Brooklee HAN AUS 141.88
Alina FJODOROVA LAT 133.48
Anita MADSEN DEN 133.35
Kaat VAN DAELE BEL 130.00
Tina STUERZINGER SUI 128.38
Anne Line GJERSEM NOR 124.48
Isadora WILLIAMS BRA 123.93
Reyna HAMUI MEX 123.69
Alisson Krystle PERTICHETO PHI 119.76
Sila SAYGI TUR 119.27
Fleur MAXWELL LUX 113.01
Dasa GRM SLO 112.54
Crystal KIANG TPE 109.15
Clara PETERS IRL 107.39
Lejeanne MARAIS RSA 105.06
Inga JANULEVICIUTE LTU 104.60
Eliska BREZINOVA CZE 101.70
Chelsea Rose CHIAPPA HUN 95.89
Agata KRYGER POL 91.76
Anna AFONKINA BUL 87.47
Sandra RISTIVOJEVIC SRB 85.48
Isabella SCHUSTER-VELISSARIOU GRE 81.42
Sabina MARIUTA ROU 80.85
Michelle COUWENBERG NED 77.25
Danielle MONTALBANO ISR --

Don't pretend to Olympics spots:
Veronik MALLET CAN
Elena GLEBOVA EST
Nathalie WEINZIERL GER
Elena RADIONOVA RUS
Isabelle OLSSON SWE

Finnstep

Final Flight
Lafuente, Frank and Han competed at last Worlds and placed higher than Weinzierl in SP-which means that they're not competing here for Olympic spots.

Country
Russia
Lafuente, Frank and Han competed at last Worlds and placed higher than Weinzierl in SP-which means that they're not competing here for Olympic spots.
Why?
Olympics spots have places 1 to 20 of Worlds.

21 Brooklee HAN
22 Sonia LAFUENTE
24 Kerstin FRANK
They did not earn Olympics spots and will try to do it at Nebelhorn Trophy.

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
Anyone planning on goingbto the event?? Im thinking about going, trying to find rhe cheapest way to get there. But cant find ticket information anywhere?

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Anyone planning on going to the event?? I'm thinking about going, trying to find the cheapest way to get there. But can't find ticket information anywhere?

Have you seen these pages about Nebelhorn Trophy ticket sales?

I think this site is where tickets are available for online purchase:
http://www.oberstdorf.de/erlebnis/veranstaltungen/kartenvorverkauf.html
On that page, look for the listing for Nebelhorn Trophy 2013, 26.09.2013 - 28.09.2013.​

Other pages with some information about Nebelhorn Trophy tickets:

Excited for you, Sara. :)

RUKen

Rinkside
Anyone planning on goingbto the event?? Im thinking about going, trying to find rhe cheapest way to get there. But cant find ticket information anywhere?

The website for the German train system is: http://www.bahn.de/p/view/index.shtml

You can buy a ticket for the NT when you arrive there; it is not necessary to get your ticket in advance.

There are many vacation apartments available in Oberstdorf.

PaulE

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I am planning to be there also. I have booked a holiday apartment close to the rink. I have also already booked all event tickets but I agree with the comment that there should be no problem buying tickets once you are there. There are few of the top skaters that will be there but I expect those that are there will be really working hard to skate their best so I am looking forward to seeing the competition. I am also looking forward to being in Oberstdorf again. I just loved the town when I first went there in 2007 for Junior Worlds.

I look forward to meeting you, SaraM, and any other Golden Skaters that are there. I will be wearing a gold colored baseball cap that says "Golden Skate" on it so, if anyone sees me, please come up and introduce yourself.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
17 pairs for 5 spots might not sound as bad as the singles, at least, but when one considers that Huang & Zheng are unlikely not to take one of them, and then look over at some of the contenders for the other four, this discipline may see the most broken hearts here, with:

Cathy & Chris Reed: I came extremely close to penciling these two in with Huang & Zheng, but with all the trouble they've had lately, I really don't think they're locks
Sara Hurtado & Adria Diaz: Had serious hopes of qualifying at Worlds, though ultimately that didn't happen
Alisa Agafonova & Alper Ucar: Also had hopes of qualifying at Worlds after showing their potential at Europeans, though a bad short kept them out of the free
Irina Shtork & Taavi Rand: Competing four years ago thanks to the berth his brother and his American-born partner earned and then couldn't use themselves; have improved enough since to potentially earn it themselves this time
Danielle O'Brien & Gregory Merriman: Tragically were forced out of Nebelhorn last time by illness when they would've no doubt made it then, but this field is much stronger
Gabriela Kubova & Matej Novak: In contrast to Shtork & Rand, he and previous partner(whom they beat out to make it here) qualified a berth last time, then couldn't use it when she broke her arm, but they were stronger together than they've been with their current partners so far
Angelina Telegina & Otar Japaridze: Last qualifier with his previous partner last time, and he got her citizenship too, but they too might find the field has passed them by, as might even
Allison Reed & Vasily Rogov: His previous partner and her new one, but even if they make it, there's the citizenship issue, and though they talk as if that's not a problem, even if it isn't, when they didn't make the free at Worlds last year there's the demanding Israeli Olympic Committee to consider...

After the Reeds & Hurtado & Diaz, I really don't know which of the above to pick for the last two. Perhaps O'Brien & Merriman, and Agafonova & Ucar. Then the rest will have to wait to see if Lithuania gives their team the needed citizenship, or even if Germany uses both their spots.

O' Brien & Merriman reportedly looked very good at the Australian Senior B.
Reeds were excellent at Lake Placid IDC.
Hurtado & Diaz didn't do that well at LPIDC.

I have hopes for Agafanova & Ucar. They were badly done by the tech panel & ref at Worlds when they suddently decided the SD music they used for the pattern dance was the wrong rhythm (it had passed all year) resulting in a 2 point deduction and level 1 for both pattern dance sequences.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
O'Brien and Merriman were AMAZING at Skate DownUnder. :love:

patinage_adulte

On the Ice
Withdrew

21/08
Ladies : Belarus Zakharanka and substitue Liakhava OUT so No Belarus ladies in Oberstdorf ....

27/08
Ladies : Czech Republic Brezinova OUT and Ukolova IN

28/08
Men : Netherlands Gostelie and substitue Mulder OUT so No Netherlands men in Oberstdorf ....

who's next ????

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm excited for my fellow board-members to get to go to Europe and see the competition!

I'm excited for myself because I'll get to read their personal notes and impressions!

Uh... you ARE planning to share them, aren't you???:biggrin:

Pleasepleaseplease!

patinage_adulte

On the Ice
Out as of 10/09
Pairs : ROU (TBC) Tatiana NOVIK / Andrei NOVOSELOV maybe their not release by Russia or its fake for Romania
Ladies : POL Anita KRYGER so NO Polish Girl in Oberstdorf

Added as of 10/09
Ladies : IND Amy PAREKH

GF2445

Record Breaker
Im really looking forward to the Nebelhorn Trophy this year. Will there be any sort of streaming/anyone posting videos in youtube?