Nebelhorn Trophy 2013: Sep 25-28 [Oberstdorf, Germany] - Olympic Qualifying Event | Page 16 | Golden Skate

Nebelhorn Trophy 2013: Sep 25-28 [Oberstdorf, Germany] - Olympic Qualifying Event

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
when will the Russian Fed stop promoting M/K , see their results the international judges dont agree with their national inflated marks, lol
they are leaving S/Z and S/B not to mention M/K taking S/B or S/Z host picks at CoR
S/Z should have competed here, I really hope they remove M/K as host pics

as I have said a Million Times a Couple with Similar Height will Never have a Great Future !!!
Monko's taller than Khaliavin is very disturbing to look at and not to mention cannot even do proper twizzles
give me S/Z and S/B anyday

cassiem

On the Ice
Repeating something a million times won't make it true. Monko is not taller than Khaliavin.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Repeating something a million times won't make it true. Monko is not taller than Khaliavin.

then you need to get your eyes checked, the video clearly shows she is taller

they are like Agnes Zawadzki of US Federation being promoted with the dislike of international judges
can't believe they even competed here Sinitsina/Zhiganshin and Stepanova/Bukin are miles better than this two
and I'm not just talking about their lack of height difference

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
when will the Russian Fed stop promoting M/K , see their results the international judges dont agree with their national inflated marks, lol
they are leaving S/Z and S/B not to mention M/K taking S/B or S/Z host picks at CoR
S/Z should have competed here, I really hope they remove M/K as host pics

as I have said a Million Times a Couple with Similar Height will Never have a Great Future !!!
Monko's taller than Khaliavin is very disturbing to look at and not to mention cannot even do proper twizzles
give me S/Z and S/B anyday

Er, aren't M/K leading here? I think they're doing pretty well..

Mattieu

Medalist
then you need to get your eyes checked, the video clearly shows she is taller

they are like Agnes Zawadzki of US Federation being promoted with the dislike of international judges
can't believe they even competed here Sinitsina/Zhiganshin and Stepanova/Bukin are miles better than this two
and I'm not just talking about their lack of height difference

When they are stood side by side, Ksenia Monko is clearly shorter than Khaliavin!
I've seen them in the flesh and she is a good couple of inches shorter than him.
If you watch sky_fly20, she sometimes looks taller than him, as he bends his knees more than her at times.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Er, aren't M/K leading here? I think they're doing pretty well..

It was a solid early season performance. A bit of an error on the twizzles, but I thought they some nice finnstep sequences. The music cuts worked pretty well too.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Just got back to the feed. What happened to the Ukranian couple Heekin-Canedy/Dun? That score is way lower than they normally get--TES is almost the lowest of the competition so far. :-O

ice coverage

Record Breaker
I'm watching the ISU stream and I clearly heard Mervin say very loudly to Narumi "Good Luck".
I think that's very good sportsmanship, not that I ever thought he didn't have any, but wow.

Thanks, swurvestar.
My favorite post of the thread. :)
(Trying to catch up ...)

Thx for the videos, deedee. :)

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
When they are stood side by side, Ksenia Monko is clearly shorter than Khaliavin!
I've seen them in the flesh and she is a good couple of inches shorter than him.
If you watch sky_fly20, she sometimes looks taller than him, as he bends his knees more than her at times.

they are a mismatched couple

Ksenia got thinner :)

but too bad height doesn't decrease
They can't do any decent lifts

sisinka

Medalist
Monko Khaliavin were great, WOW.
I totally agree some couples are Russ Fed favourites... two dance couples....I/K and R/T. The rest of couples must be not just 50 % better but 100 % better.

Btw WHY got Monko Khalivin deduction? For what? If it was lift over time, it would be obvious right after their program.. same with too long program....what was wrong??? Anyone who probably don't like them must protest against something in their program...which really don't look like Russ Fed is propagating them....

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Just got back to the feed. What happened to the Ukranian couple Heekin-Canedy/Dun? That score is way lower than they normally get--TES is almost the lowest of the competition so far. :-O

IIRC, she had a stumble of some sort..

And ack, Irina Shtork fell almost flat on her face! :no: