Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 993

Thread: Nebelhorn Trophy 2013: Sep 25-28 [Oberstdorf, Germany] - Olympic Qualifying Event

  1. #46
    Custom Title SaraM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    468
    Quote Originally Posted by Bea View Post
    Eurosport is going to stream the event as well!
    What? Where on theyre webside?? How do i subscribe? More info please!?

  2. #47
    #TeamAUS
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,571
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraM View Post
    What? Where on theyre webside?? How do i subscribe? More info please!?
    Find an online stream of eurosport.

    Have a try with sportslemon.com. When on thr website, click the eurosport link.

  3. #48
    Custom Title SaraM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    468
    Quote Originally Posted by GF2445 View Post
    Find an online stream of eurosport.

    Have a try with sportslemon.com. When on thr website, click the eurosport link.

  4. #49
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by GF2445 View Post
    Find an online stream of eurosport.

    Have a try with sportslemon.com. When on thr website, click the eurosport link.
    Awesome. I love the practical post but if I could add that when I searched in the US, the site was not ".com" but had the suffix ".tv"

    sportlemon.tv

    Which then auto-linked to www.frombar.com

  5. #50
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    144
    Kiira won't participate because of achilles tendon problems http://instagram.com/p/eT63JrkAWl/#

    Goodbye olympic spot for Finland I can't believe Juulia Turkkila would achieve it with her 3T's and 2Lz's. And poor Kiira!

  6. #51
    Custom Title SaraM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    468
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTheMusician View Post
    Kiira won't participate because of achilles tendon problems http://instagram.com/p/eT63JrkAWl/#

    Goodbye olympic spot for Finland I can't believe Juulia Turkkila would achieve it with her 3T's and 2Lz's. And poor Kiira!
    The worse news! :( Please let her be able to compete at the GP's... not seeing Kiira at the olympics reallyyy sucks

  7. #52
    Custom Title FSGMT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    2,871
    That's really really sad!! Now gold for Radionova and contenders for silver and bronze Cain, Gedevanishvili, Glebova...

  8. #53
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    271
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTheMusician View Post
    Kiira won't participate because of achilles tendon problems http://instagram.com/p/eT63JrkAWl/#

    Goodbye olympic spot for Finland I can't believe Juulia Turkkila would achieve it with her 3T's and 2Lz's. And poor Kiira!
    It's really sad what happened to Kiira. She seems to want to compete so badly, but sadly, her body may not let her. I wouldn't be surprised if she announces her retirement soon.

  9. #54
    Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir golden411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,020

    News

    Tatjana Flade ‏@Tatjana21
    Two-time World Champ @M1K1_ANDO Miki Ando (JPN) to start comeback after break & baby at Nebelhorn Trophy Sep 25-28 in Oberstdorf. Good luck!
    4:24 AM - 17 Sep 13
    https://twitter.com/Tatjana21/status/379928901696229376

  10. #55
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTheMusician View Post
    Kiira won't participate because of achilles tendon problems http://instagram.com/p/eT63JrkAWl/#

    Goodbye olympic spot for Finland I can't believe Juulia Turkkila would achieve it with her 3T's and 2Lz's. And poor Kiira!
    Oh, no..

    I hope she recovers soon.

  11. #56
    Custom Title FSGMT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    2,871
    Quote Originally Posted by golden411 View Post
    Tatjana Flade ‏@Tatjana21
    Two-time World Champ @M1K1_ANDO Miki Ando (JPN) to start comeback after break & baby at Nebelhorn Trophy Sep 25-28 in Oberstdorf. Good luck!
    4:24 AM - 17 Sep 13
    https://twitter.com/Tatjana21/status/379928901696229376
    Right after Kiira's retirement things become more interesting...

  12. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,378
    Quote Originally Posted by FSGMT View Post
    Right after Kiira's retirement things become more interesting...
    wow, Can't wait to see Miki again
    she's more then welcome for her comeback hope she gets that last Olympic birth over Suzuki

    podium will be :

    1 Miki
    2 Radionova
    3 ?

  13. #58
    Custom Title FSGMT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    2,871
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    wow, Can't wait to see Miki again
    she's more then welcome for her comeback hope she gets that last Olympic birth over Suzuki

    podium will be :

    1 Miki
    2 Radionova
    3 ?
    Hmmm this is very unlikely to happen: I think that a coming back Miki (after becoming mother) could be VERY satisfied with a top3 finish, but beating Radionova is almost impossible, unless Elena bombs completely one (or both) of her programs... I don't think that after only 5-6 months of on-ice training you can land 3-3s and perform level4 spins AND receive high PCS, but I hope that Miki proves me wrong, we all know how extraordinary she is... Now I want 4 Olympic spots for the Japanese ladies!!

  14. #59
    Custom Title SaraM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    468
    Will certainly be interesting to see miki compete her...didnt think she will show up..

  15. #60
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    21
    Sad for Kiira, I hope she can make a quick recovery. But WOW at Miki!! That's great!

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •