Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

Thread: Nebelhorn Trophy 2013: Sep 25-28 [Oberstdorf, Germany] - Olympic Qualifying Event

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by sequinsgalore View Post
    Danielle MONTALBANO (ISR)

Music: Lara's Theme (from "Doctor Zhivago" soundtrack)

Pink and purple dress

... - didn't see
    3S+2T
    3S - stepout
    3T - hangs on
    FCCoSp
    StSq
    2A
    FCSp
    2Lz+2Lo
    2F+1Lo+2S
    ChSq
    CCoSp

Fistpump, she looks pleased. Almost clean skate, but not much difficulty, and the jumps are small.

Score: 36.76+35.61=72.37, 106.69, in 3rd (out of 10)
    This is her return to skating after being a pair skater for four years and two surgeries to repair s broken ankle . she still has a plate and 6 screws . The same day she skated her free she found out her partner just qualified for olympic spot. That she had worked 4 years to get. Ill give her all kudos for that SKATE.

Great start to the olympic season. Lots of kisses and cries… very emotionally. Congrats to the skaters/nations that won the last spots. Not all my wishes, but well deserved. Many personal bests, which means skaters took this competition seriously and were well prepared

Oda and Volosozhar/Trankov were outstanding… also Radionova though looking childish. I do hope she keeps up with her jumps/techs when she gets older. I want to see her doing spectacular programs in years to come. What a performer she already is

Lovely men's podium. The Japanese nationals will be super exciting. The US as well. Lucky you who live in countries with many great skaters pushing one another.

Lots of greats skaters, no names (pairs' competition was hight quality) … But I post mostly to say thank you to Alex D. for amusing reports with details and stuff I couldn't know. Cool to hear about how the skaters flirt with the judges I like that you support all skaters, not just the most popular. Thanks also to sequins, mao 88, kutien, PauliE and others for your work to make this thread interesting.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin26 View Post
    This is her return to skating after being a pair skater for four years and two surgeries to repair s broken ankle . she still has a plate and 6 screws . The same day she skated her free she found out her partner just qualified for olympic spot. That she had worked 4 years to get. Ill give her all kudos for that SKATE.
    Exactly! Have you seen the video of the FS? I thought it was lovely! I'm searching for the SP- If anyone finds it, please let me know!

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67