Page 8 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Nebelhorn Trophy 2013: Sep 25-28 [Oberstdorf, Germany] - Olympic Qualifying Event

Custom Title

Custom Title
    Pairs SP starting order

Warm-Up Group 1
    1 So Hyang PAK / Nam I SONG PRK
    2 Veronica GRIGORIEVA / Aritz MAESTU ESP
    3 Olga BESTANDIGOVA / Ilhan MANSIZ TUR

Warm-Up Group 2
    4 Lindsay DAVIS / Rockne BRUBAKER USA
    5 Natalja ZABIJAKO / Alexandr ZABOEV EST
    6 Andrea DAVIDOVICH / Evgeni KRASNOPOLSKI ISR
    7 Miriam ZIEGLER / Severin KIEFER AUT

Warm-Up Group 3
    8 Elizaveta USMANTSEVA / Roman TALAN UKR
    9 Natasha PURICH / Mervin TRAN CAN
    10 Narumi TAKAHASHI / Ryuichi KIHARA JPN
    11 Ronja ROLL / Gustav FORSGREN SWE

Warm-Up Group 4
    12 Maylin WENDE / Daniel WENDE GER
    13 Stacey KEMP / David KING GBR
    14 Maria PALIAKOVA / Nikita BOCHKOV BLR
    15 Mari VARTMANN / Aaron VAN CLEAVE GER

Warm-Up Group 5
    16 Magdalena KLATKA / Radoslaw CHRUSCINSKI POL
    17 Tatiana VOLOSOZHAR / Maxim TRANKOV RUS
    18 Elizaveta MAKAROVA / Leri KENCHADZE BUL
    19 Annabelle PRÖLSS / Ruben BLOMMAERT GER

http://www.isuresults.com/results/nt2013/SEG005.HTM

Custom Title
    Ladies SP starting order

Warm-Up Group 1
    1 Sandra RISTIVOJEVIC SRB
    2 Danielle MONTALBANO ISR
    3 Isabella SCHUSTER-VELISSARIOU GRE
    4 Miki ANDO JPN
    5 Anna AFONKINA BUL

Warm-Up Group 2
    6 Veronik MALLET CAN
    7 Chelsea Rose CHIAPPA HUN
    8 Clara PETERS IRL
    9 Michelle COUWENBERG NED
    10 Crystal KIANG TPE
    11 Inga JANULEVICIUTE LTU

Warm-Up Group 3
    12 Alina FJODOROVA LAT
    13 Ami PAREKH IND
    14 Elizaveta UKOLOVA CZE
    15 Sabina MARIUTA ROU
    16 Alisson Krystle PERTICHETO PHI
    17 Birce ATABEY TUR

Warm-Up Group 4
    18 Juulia TURKKILA FIN
    19 Tina STUERZINGER SUI
    20 Anne Line GJERSEM NOR
    21 Ashley CAIN USA
    22 Reyna HAMUI MEX
    23 Lejeanne MARAIS RSA

Warm-Up Group 5
    24 Fleur MAXWELL LUX
    25 Nathalie WEINZIERL GER
    26 Brooklee HAN AUS
    27 Anita MADSEN DEN
    28 Dasa GRM SLO
    29 Kerstin FRANK AUT

Warm-Up Group 6
    30 Elena RADIONOVA RUS
    31 Elene GEDEVANISHVILI GEO
    32 Kaat VAN DAELE BEL
    33 Sonia LAFUENTE ESP
    34 Elena GLEBOVA EST
    35 Isadora WILLIAMS BRA

http://www.isuresults.com/results/nt2013/SEG003.HTM

Custom Title
    Brooklee in the 2nd-last warmup group! *makes note*

Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir golden411's Avatar
    Some bits from @LynnRutherford's reporting on Nebelhorn:

More KKany: Italian Valter Rizzo coaches Miki Ando at Nebelhorn. Not a permanent arrangement; she has no permanent coach yet. #Nebelhorn13

KKany: Coach Chait says Allison Reed will not gain citizenship in time for Sochi so Israeli dancers not competing for Oly spot #Nebelhorn13

Quote Originally Posted by paircheck View Post
    Thx, paircheck. For easy reference, I have added the link to post #1 on Page 1 of this thread.

Columnist
    Practice Session ladies

Group 1

On the Ice were Birca Atabey Turkey, Anne Line Gjersem Norway (missing), Dasa Grin Slovenia, Crystal Kianf Chinese Taipei, Kerstin Frank Austria and Alysson Krystie Perticheto from the Phillipnes

Kerstin as usual fighting with her nerves, but she also seems to have crashed lately, some injuries on her body :( Anna Line is not at the practice, sorry Sara! Dasa has a nice way of skating, I really like to watch her - but she struggles with the jumps.

Group 2

On the Ice were Kaat van Daele Belgium, Elizaveta Ukolova from Ceska, Chelsea Rose Chiappa from Hungary, Reyna Hamui from Mexico Sandra Ristivojevic from Serbia (missing) and last but not least Tina Sturzinger from Austria.

First of all I love the smile of Chelsea so nice to watch! There are not many skaters that can keep a smile on their lips, especially if programms dont go that well. She is competing for Hungary now, but was originally born in the United States and does skate to Somewhere in Time and it was a really touching program, that could had go on forever if you ask me

Also to note was Reyna, I watch her compete now since a while and she has worked hard on her body during off season, if she could just let go a bit more Mexicans have a wild temper dont they, let it out girl!

Group 3

On the ice were, Anna Afonkina Bulgaria, Anita Madsen Denmark, Isabella Schuster from Greece, Clara Peters from Irland, Michelle Couwenberg Netherlands and from Spain Sonja Lafuente.

I dont know why but whenever I see Anita I must think about Carmen, she has something that I just find fascinating.

I also liked the programm of Michelle, she really seemed to enjoy herself on the Ice. Sonja did also practiced the FS, her programm had something but she seemed to skate in her own world.

Group 4 with Ando and Juulia shortly, its a bit more to write

Group 4

On the Ice were, Miki Ando Japan, Fleur Maxwell Luxemburg, Juulia Turkkila Finland, Brookly Han Australia, Ami Parekh India and Danielle Montalbano from Israel.

I am sure you all want to know how Miki did. First of all she looks in great shape, she practiced some of her triples they looked fine. As for the rest, well Miki didnt like to share that with us yet.
    Juulia did land a few Triple - Triple and worked a lot on her jumps like the Axel, but also on the openings. Her Coach stood next to me and as far my finnish goes, she seems ok with the pressure, but its not going to be easy for sure. A lot of weight on her small shoulders.

Brookly did run her whole routine, besides a few landings it looked pretty solid. I think Fleur would prefer FS without jumps, it didnt go that well for her sadly.

Group 5

Group 5

On the Ice were, Nathalie Weinzierl Germany, Veronik Mallez Canada, Elena Glebova Estonia, Elena Radionova Russia and last but no least Ashley Cain from the USA.

We have a winner! The best dress of the day goes to Ashley, she did rock that dress - so much bling bling . What I also liked was her music selection of the SP - I said earlier I like the quiet stuff, but I also like the stuff that goes more forward and it fits her personality well I think.

I was really looking forward to Elena Radionova the winner of the last years juniors and she definately was worth the watch. There is a lot of talent in that girl, she did run the full routine including triple - triple, I liked the final minute of her LP most, she seems to feel likewise - at least she had a big smile on her face at that part. She is quite an entertainer I would say, I would highly recommend her Exhibition Skate from Milan, totally worth it.

Group 6

On the Ice were, former American Isadora Williams for Brasil, Elene Gedevanishvilli Georgia, Alina Fjordorova Latvia, Inga Januleviciute Lituania, Sabina Mariuta Romania and from South Africa Lejeanne Marais.

Isadora looks a lot more stable to me this year, but I am not sure if she will get that spot for the Olympics, I believe you need that 3-3 and / or a very solid performance in SP and LP. Same situation with Elene, it will be tough. Someone who most likely wont qualify is Lejeanne but I really like her programs - she does skate what she can and I always support such skaters!
    Another skater I like is Inga, she tried the triple - triple and has a nice attitude on the ice. Always root for the underdogs guys! :D

This concluded the practice session of the Ladies today, more tomorrow around 6 AM.

Columnist
    Quote Originally Posted by karne View Post
    Thanks for the recap, Alex!

What did you think of Brendan Kerry? How did he look? You hint at four revolutions - did he warm up the quad?
    He was a mixed back to me, I didnt see the quad in his routine, but I also didnt focus on him the whole time - will have a closer look next time

hmmm... not a good sign that anne line didnt show up for practice... im gonna ask her twin sister about it (she used to be my skating coach) but anyway thank you for updates Alex!!
    Just talked with Camilla, and Anne Line apparently left for oberstdorf today and has not arrived yet... so no practice for her. but she trains a lot in oberstdorf and at that rink so she said it wouldnt be a problem...

i dont get it both eurosport and IN will start to send the competition 3 hours after the ladies short have started! which means only the last two groups, how will we then see miki live shes skating early? Shouldt IN send the ENTIRE competition since were paying for it?!

Custom Title
    You'd think that since we have to pay for a season pass, they'd have the decency to stream the entire competition. Just ridiculous...Especially with all of the Olympic implications this year!

Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir golden411's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnstep View Post
    Pairs SP starting order

Warm-Up Group 3
    8 Elizaveta USMANTSEVA / Roman TALAN UKR
    9 Natasha PURICH / Mervin TRAN CAN
    10 Narumi TAKAHASHI / Ryuichi KIHARA JPN
    11 Ronja ROLL / Gustav FORSGREN SWE
    http://www.isuresults.com/results/nt2013/SEG005.HTM
    Thx, Finnstep.
    Purich/Tran are followed immediately by Takahashi/Kihara, I see.
    Although I hope that the Japanese will qualify for Sochi, I'm cheering esp. for Tran.

Custom Title
    Short Dance starting order

Warm-Up Group 1
    1 Gabriela KUBOVA / Matej NOVAK CZE
    2 Allison REED / Vasili ROGOV ISR
    3 Kira GEIL / Tobias EISENBAUER AUT
    4 Justyna PLUTOWSKA / Peter GERBER POL

Warm-Up Group 2
    5 Dora TUROCZI / Balazs MAJOR HUN
    6 Pilar MAEKAWA MORENO / Leonardo MAEKAWA MORENO MEX
    7 Angelina TELEGINA / Otar JAPARIDZE GEO
    8 Lesia VOLODENKOVA / Vitali VAKUNOV BLR

Warm-Up Group 3
    9 Henna LINDHOLM / Ossi KANERVO FIN
    10 Federica TESTA / Lukas CSOLLEY SVK
    11 Ramona ELSENER / Florian ROOST SUI
    12 Ksenia MONKO / Kirill KHALIAVIN RUS

Warm-Up Group 4
    13 Sara HURTADO / Adria DIAZ ESP
    14 Cathy REED / Chris REED JPN
    15 Xintong HUANG / Xun ZHENG CHN
    16 Siobhan HEEKIN-CANEDY / Dmitri DUN UKR
    17 Shari KOCH / Christian NÜCHTERN GER

Warm-Up Group 5
    18 Irina SHTORK / Taavi RAND EST
    19 Danielle OBRIEN / Gregory MERRIMAN AUS
    20 Alisa AGAFONOVA / Alper UCAR TUR
    21 Madison HUBBELL / Zachary DONOHUE USA
    22 Alexandra PAUL / Mitchell ISLAM CAN

http://www.isuresults.com/results/nt2013/SEG007.HTM

Quote Originally Posted by Dramahkween View Post
    You'd think that since we have to pay for a season pass, they'd have the decency to stream the entire competition. Just ridiculous...Especially with all of the Olympic implications this year!
    Excatly!! So again i wont be able to watch miki live anywhere???

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraM View Post
    Excatly!! So again i wont be able to watch miki live anywhere???
    It doesn't look like it...I'm still searching around for alternatives. I feel like in the past few years I've been able to watch the ENTIRE event. Am I wrong?

Page 8 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 ... LastLast