Artur Gachinski | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Artur Gachinski

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Happy birthday indeed to our dear Prince! :love: :love:

Anyone who can read Russian, what does this say?

One of the comments at the side seems to suggest he is leaving Moscow and going home to Saint Petersburg?

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Happy Birthday Artur! :hb:

And I can't read Russian for anything (I've been practicing with Duolingo, but you know), but I did recognise the words "Master Class" in that instagram photo and the first word is 'work' so maybe's he going to offer a class in skating and you need to email him to sign up.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Yes, it says something about him working as a trainer at the ice rink Jubilee (in SPB) and that there are possibilities for a master class, and to contact him with questions. Dunno if it is something permanent but if so, I wonder why he left CSKA.

Where would we be without Duolingo? :laugh:

Last edited:

LRK

Record Breaker
Here's a Misha Ge tweet that mentions Artur:

Misha Ge ‏@mishageofficial · Aug 12
Appreciated of coaches and coach/friend Artur Gachinski good feedback on all round skate and program preform today.

Note: Misha is in St Petersburg working with Team Mishin.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Yes, it says something about him working as a trainer at the ice rink Jubilee (in SPB) and that there are possibilities for a master class, and to contact him with questions. Dunno if it is something permanent but if so, I wonder why he left CSKA.

Where would we be without Duolingo? :laugh:

I can't believe this..... He and Mishin are together again.

Last edited:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
So it is true! The Lost Prince has returned home, as I always hoped he would! Oh, I'm so happy, that he is back there, and working with the Professor again!

*karne in bliss mode*

adelia

Record Breaker
It seems that Artur is working at multiple rinks in SPB, which is consistent with his message on instagram and VK. He's not exclusively a coach at Mishin's school, he also works at the Academy of Figure Skating (someone saw his name on a list of coaches there) and at Ice Palace.

Last edited:

Meoima

Match Penalty
It seems that Artur is working at multiple rinks in SPB, which is consistent with his message on instagram and VK. He's not exclusively a coach at Mishin's school, he also works at the Academy of Figure Skating (someone saw his name on a list of coaches there) and at Ice Palace.
So he will be a coach, not a pro skater anymore?

adelia

Record Breaker
Just to add, there was a short clip of Misha Ge working with Dmitriev at Yubileyny and in the background you could see Gachinski working with Lazukin on his run-through. Just FYI if you were wondering who he may have been working with at Yubileyny. I've not seen video from the other rinks, so I don't know who he is working with over there.

Last edited:

Rina RUS

Final Flight
Country
Russia
I didn't see Gachinski's instagram before. I saw the link in this thread.

I opened it... and here it is! The photo, which Artur called
"The Best friends in the World ))))))) I am already missing you )))"
https://www.instagram.com/p/0wJmApAxDk/
Somebody should be finding the "lost" children...

I wonder what TAT has done to light his mood up that much.
He has potential, I also hope he is working with a good psychologist.

Here they are, his psychologists!
also to them:
"to everybody everybody!!! Good luck in Sochi, don't die )))) I will be missing you!!!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/rnDEHoAxAl/
In another post he says: "5 shows are behind and 2 shows will be" = 7 shows?
So... how long did they need to become his friends? 2 weeks?.. :clapper:

Artur says, that the program, which Staviski choreographed for him, is his first cheerful program. Artur was enjoying. And he liked working with Staviski, Staviski was listening to him. (an interview)
http://www.allsportinfo.ru/index.php?id=95211

Now Gachinski helps Kovtun. Artur is a solo skater. He helps to make the new program more comfortable for skating. Or he can show something to Maxim. (an interview)
http://www.fsrussia.ru/intervyu/2235-maksim-kovtun-dumayu-tolko-o-khoroshem.html

A photo, which Kovtun has posted: Maxim and Artur
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGv9K6PCBYy/

Such a harmony...

Last edited:

adelia

Record Breaker
That girl is Alina Solovieva. She was formerly with Goncharenko until very recently. As I understand it, Gachinski also helped to coach her while he was with Goncharenko's group. It seems that after Gachinski moved to SPB, Solovieva moved too. She is now registered in the SPB Federation as a member of "Star Ice" (Mishin's and Moskvina's school).

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
So I'm watching the Panin Memoral waiting to see Liza Tuk when who should show up in the Kiss and Cry...twice! but Artur! Along with Papa Mishin!

Having no idea who any of these girls are it's the most exciting part of the Ladies Long Program for me so far!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/george_mcfly_au/CoachArturGampPapaMishin.png - I took this awesome screenshot of Artur with his second student Maria Gorokhov (I think? They don't put the names up, so I'm guessing) and Papa Mishin looking on.

Awww.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Artur's instagram is just about a goldmine. Some of the faces he pulls are absolutely ridiculous! :laugh:

But he is happy, so happy, and his instagram never fails to make me smile. It is all I wanted for him, to be happy, so I can't be sad.