Artur Gachinski | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Artur Gachinski

Alba

Record Breaker
There is also the instrumental version so maybe he'll use that one.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
A sad clown for our poor sad Artur...I look forward to seeing it.

The Queen has made her return. Now it is the time for the Lost Prince to put down all usurpers and rise once more!

#neverlosefaith

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipi9pFoIMS0

I like the beginning of the music, but the "aaahaa aaahaa" part is a little annoying to me. At least it's not a boring warhorse, though. I just hope Artur won't be a sad clown in the program.
I, too, am worried that the "aaaahaaa" part would be really distracting. The music does, overall, have a strong mood/character/melody, which could serve him well. (I recently watched some of his performances as a little kid circa. 2004-05... He was so charismatic, and such a natural performer! Maybe this piece of music could help bring that out again, like Alena Leonova's Chaplin SP did for her.)

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
On VK it seems someone calls it his new SP, but I don't know for sure. Anyone know what the music is called? It's certainly much more lively than anything he's done in awhile. I like it.

Not sure about his first competition. I would imagine he will try a few senior Bs. He has no GP assignments right now, although he might get CoR if Plushy doesn't.

mikaboo

Medalist
On VK it seems someone calls it his new SP, but I don't know for sure. Anyone know what the music is called? It's certainly much more lively than anything he's done in awhile. I like it.

Not sure about his first competition. I would imagine he will try a few senior Bs. He has no GP assignments right now, although he might get CoR if Plushy doesn't.

I found the music!
Club Des Belugas - Straight to Memphis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QyNmkA8kBk

I hope he competes somewhere where it's livestreamed.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Is this Artur's new SP? It looks like a fun program. I like it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mah4Q1nuXaU

I'll be keeping my eyes out for his first competition (the information isn't out isn't out yet, is it?)

This absolutely could be it. Eyeballing the time it's more or less the right length, there were three spins and a definite step sequence - he was missing one jump, but there were a couple of moments that could have had a jump in them.

I absolutely adore this! I have been dying for him to go back to sillyArtur mode for years - he may have a beautiful lyrical line but that does not mean I want to see my sad Prince doing only sad music. This is much more lively and fun!

mikaboo

Medalist
This absolutely could be it. Eyeballing the time it's more or less the right length, there were three spins and a definite step sequence - he was missing one jump, but there were a couple of moments that could have had a jump in them.

I absolutely adore this! I have been dying for him to go back to sillyArtur mode for years - he may have a beautiful lyrical line but that does not mean I want to see my sad Prince doing only sad music. This is much more lively and fun!

I've been watching it so many times since yesterday. I'll be very upset if it isn't his SP now.
This type of music suits him more than I would have thought. I hope to see him happy this season!

mikaboo

Medalist
If Google translate is telling me right, Artur will compete at Nebelhorn Trophy in late-September and Mordovian Ornament in mid-October.

And "Straight to Memphis" is his SP :thumbsup:

http://www.allsportinfo.ru/index.php?id=95211

- Tell us about the new programs?
- Both programs put me Maxim Stavisky. It was my initiative. Maxim put me on the show of the band's music and the Muse from the movie "The Godfather" - and they are very much like me.We coaches decided it would be good if I put Maksim competitive program. I liked working with him, he listened to me. Programs delivered in April, once worked on the ice. The new season will show two different Arthurs: cheerful and sad! In the short program in my composition Straight to Memphis group Club des belugas. The music offered Tatiana, I really liked, and decided - should be put. The program is fun, the dance style. For me, it's unusual, I've never bowled not no fun.Frankly, I thrill when execute it (smiles). In the long program I "Sad Trumpet Ballad". I am sad, I am in sorrow. The program has received contrasting, completely different in style.
- What are your goals for the season?
- First, I will show the program on public rental in Sochi. Then I planned two starts: in late September Nebelhorn Trophy in Oberstdorf (Germany) and in mid-October Mordovian Ornament Saransk. It is necessary to earn points for the international rating. Also, I will try to qualify for a home Grand Prix. I very strongly tuned! Now there is a serious preparation for the new season, we tried to heal all the old injury, so that they no longer had an effect. It is important that I bowled steadily program, so working on endurance. My main goal for the new season - return to the European and world championships. Therefore, special care will be preparing for the championship of Russia. I hope that I have with the help of my coach will succeed!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh, he sounds so happy and upbeat again. I have a great feeling about this season!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
And of course we get to see him only next week, when he skates at Nebelhorn!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Alba

Record Breaker
And of course we get to see him only next week, when he skates at Nebelhorn!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

OMG! Is it next week already? I can't wait. :drama:Oh I sooooooo do hope he has a good start. :cheer2:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
OMG! Is it next week already? I can't wait. :drama:Oh I sooooooo do hope he has a good start. :cheer2:

*checks diary* Yes, it is next week! :yay:

I just did all my time zone conversion. :no: Artur, why you skate at stupid o'clock?