My new blog site: Single Axel | Golden Skate

My new blog site: Single Axel

sask8

Rinkside
Hi everyone,

To follow Goldenskate guidelines, I just want to inform people of what my new blogsite is about.

The blog site is titled "Single Axel: A Figure Skating Blog by an Adult Skater"

From the site: "The Single Axel blogsite recognizes adult skaters as an intricate and important part of the sport of figure skating and critiques figure skating from an adult skater perspective" as opposed to those who grew up skating or are in the sport as a coach, judge, technical expert, or media personality...in short this is to let you know that i'm no expert but I lover figure skating. I hope to highlight the importance of adult skating in the figure skating world through commentary and critical discussion of figure skating. I will also cover events (usually from afar) and at some point hope to do interviews with a focus on adult skating. Please visit and enjoy...here is the link:

www.singleaxel.com

Last edited by a moderator:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
We don't cover Adult Skating as much as we should at GS; your blog should fill a much needed niche. You can put a link to it here in announcements; we didn't even have to remind you to put in a reciprocal link to GS. You've got it already!

:bow:

Sounds like a really interesting blog. Especially this weekend, with the victory of 64-year-old endurance swimmer Diana Nyad in her quest to swim from Cuba to Florida (unbelievable!), it's good to remember that the upper age limit for taking part in sports is a lot higher than people think.