Images of Anissina & Peizerat and the Duchesnays | Golden Skate

Images of Anissina & Peizerat and the Duchesnays

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I'm writing an article for an online magazine focusing on the expression of political or cultural concepts through ice dance, and two of the teams I'm focusing on are A/P and the Duchesnays. I was just wondering if anyone has any good images of them I could use (I know quite a few people on here take figure skating photographs, at least casually). Ones of A/P's "Liberty" FD or either of the Duschesnay's "Missing" routines would be best. I'll of course give you credit for the photograph(s) in the article. If you do, respond back with where the photos are located and how I can credit you (name, website) please. Thanks very much!

gkelly

Record Breaker
I'm not a photographer -- I hope you find some images to use.

Please give us a link to your article when it is published!

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I will show the article when it's done. Unfortunately, I haven't found any images yet - not even on the Creative Commons of Google. :disapp: I even looked in their Facebook groups (so I could ask their moderators), but didn't find any of the right programs.

azskate

Spectator
I have photos of Liberta from several events. I'm on a business trip now but will be home (with access to the photos) on Friday. Does that work for you?

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Great, azskate! Thanks so much! Friday is fine for the photos. Just private message me when you're ready to send them and we can exchange e-mails or whatever. I'll probably only need one, and once again, you'll get credit.