Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: Ondrej Nepela Trophy 2013: Oct 2-5 [Bratislava, Slovakia]

Quote Originally Posted by CaroLiza_fan View Post
    Ayesha CAMPBELL / Shane SEDEN (NZL)

Loved the Leona Lewis "Bleeding Love" music. But what on Earth was the second music?! It sounded like the microphone was next to a railway line, and a train was going past!

Mind you, they went over to the referee afterwards, so it might have been a fault with the track.

Great to see a Kiwi team in a skating competition! It doesn't happen too often. And, they were pretty good, too!

CaroLiza_fan
    Funnily enough I'd just read this nice article about them a few days before, and like you, was excited to see them skate - albeit on a dodgy stream!

http://www.odt.co.nz/sport/ice-skati...inter-olympics

Quote Originally Posted by bigsisjiejie View Post
    While I appreciate that having the live stream is better than nothing, I wish for next year the organizers can come up with better camera positions, audio capture, and a way to keep track of who's skating and scoring on screen. It's a bit hard to follow. The contrast with the Finlandia stream production is striking.
    I have sympathy with what you say, especially as the Event Page scores weren't updated so you could know where the skaters were ranked. By the Final Group of Freedance I took to straining to hear the announcer and writing it down until at the end I had 3 "2nd places" but no actual scores.

But surely the Finlandia Trophy was a TV broadcast production whilst Nepela was just a webcam?
    Anyway I'm still grateful to have been able to watch it live. In the past we'd have to wait for Results the next day and possibly a photo, if we were lucky.
    I noticed from the Youtube videos that some people obviously have a much better connection than me, as my stream was much poorer quality picture and sound. I must upgrade asap!

SHORT & FREE DANCE - RESULT & VIDEOS (Updated)

1. Penny COOMES & Nicholas BUCKLAND (GBR) - 148.64 Short Dance, SD - 2nd Copy, Free Dance
    2. Charlene GUIGNARD & Marco FABBRI (ITA) - 144.27 Short Dance, SD - 2nd Copy, Free Dance
    3. Tanja KOLBE & Stefano CARUSO (GER) - 137.94 SD - 2nd Copy, Free Dance
    4. Federica TESTA & Lukas CSOLLEY (SVK) - 137.20 Short Dance, SD - 2nd Copy, Free Dance
    5. Nelli ZHIGANSHINA & Alexander GAZSI (GER) - 136.15 Short Dance, SD - 2nd Copy, Free Dance
    6. Alexandra ALDRIDGE & Daniel EATON (USA) - 130.49 Short Dance, Free Dance

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mao88 View Post
    SHORT & FREE DANCE - RESULT & VIDEOS (Updated)

1. Penny COOMES & Nicholas BUCKLAND (GBR) - 148.64 Short Dance, SD - 2nd Copy, Free Dance
    2. Charlene GUIGNARD & Marco FABBRI (ITA) - 144.27 Short Dance, SD - 2nd Copy, Free Dance
    3. Tanja KOLBE & Stefano CARUSO (GER) - 137.94 SD - 2nd Copy, Free Dance
    4. Federica TESTA & Lukas CSOLLEY (SVK) - 137.20 Short Dance, SD - 2nd Copy, Free Dance
    5. Nelli ZHIGANSHINA & Alexander GAZSI (GER) - 136.15 Short Dance, SD - 2nd Copy, Free Dance
    6. Alexandra ALDRIDGE & Daniel EATON (USA) - 130.49 Short Dance, Free Dance
    Thank you for organizing as always Mao88

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13