Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: IceNetwork season pass

Rinkside
    Thanks golden411-
    I did call and that tells you to email. I sent an email but still no response. I was hoping to watch Salt Lake but don't want to pay full price when I know there is a discount for USFS members.

Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir golden411's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MeganP View Post
    Thanks golden411-
    I did call and that tells you to email. I sent an email but still no response. I was hoping to watch Salt Lake but don't want to pay full price when I know there is a discount for USFS members.
    Ugggh ... sorry to hear it, Megan. So when the USFS blog said, "Don't worry, with one simple call ...," it was a bad joke.
    (Lest you wonder, I am not an USFS member ... do not have any code myself.)

Custom Title
    I can't navigate the site either. Where are the archived videos? Where do you click to watch live or on-demand?

IN- are you listening??

On the Ice
    I have already paid for a season pass but they still will not allow me to access the live coverage even after I've logged in. I sent an email but I'm still waiting for instructions.

Good luck everyone.

Custom Title
    Have you tried logging out and in again?
    This has happened to me before and that has solved the issue.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by waxel View Post
    I can't navigate the site either. Where are the archived videos? Where do you click to watch live or on-demand?

IN- are you listening??
    You have to click on SCHEDULE + RESULTS at the top of the page. It will take you to the page where the calender is then you can go back to whatever events you want to watch.

On the Ice
    Thanks for the advice. I re-registered and it worked. The feed is problematic but at least I'm in.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by waxel View Post

IN- are you listening??
    The archived videos still don't seem to be linked to the schedule-you clink the more button, and there is no more. However, an old version of the site is still accessible, and you can watch the archived videos from here:

http://web.icenetwork.com/events/schedule.jsp

The skater's bios are still a mess for any skaters that aren't on the"featured list".

Results are not linked up properly either-they are best reached from the old version of the site.

The link to the Salt Lake Senior B results is on the IN front page, but not accessible from the Schedule page link for the event. Only the current videos from the event are there.

#TeamAUS
    There is smething very wrong with ice network. They make it so hard for anyone to watch!! I paid for a season pass last uear and it was only after i paid that i was told that i couldnt watch 90% of the events because i was geoblocked!!! Rediculous

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    The archived videos still don't seem to be linked to the schedule-you clink the more button, and there is no more. However, an old version of the site is still accessible, and you can watch the archived videos from here:

http://web.icenetwork.com/events/schedule.jsp

The skater's bios are still a mess for any skaters that aren't on the"featured list".

Results are not linked up properly either-they are best reached from the old version of the site.

The link to the Salt Lake Senior B results is on the IN front page, but not accessible from the Schedule page link for the event. Only the current videos from the event are there.
    It's strange there are archived videos from the GP last season on IN but nothing from any competition in 2013.

Custom Title
    IceNetwork. Well intended but a D- on execution.

Yes - arguably the site could have used some freshening up. The "images" and look at first blush is more dynamic. But, honestly, I find it harder to navigate and it sure seems like the content is either diminished or simply less accessible. I mean, the MAJORITY of skaters no longer have profiles which can be searched. WHAT'S THAT ABOUT?

And to have SO MANY technical issues with video during the first legit event where people are going to want to tune in?
    Amateur hour kind of mistakes.

Yeah, technology glitches happen. The Facebook IPO did NOT go smoothly. But there were huge penalties that followed those snafus.
    This 'new launch' at the precise time that they should be trying to attract new subscribers is SO EMBARRASSING. I truly wonder if they think they are not at risk of losing subscribers because after all, they have a MONOPOLY on some events.

Come ON! ICENETWORK. It's 2013. It's an OLYMPIC SEASON!! Get your act together.

Custom Title
    I did check the geoblocking list before I paid for mine last year and in the end gave in to the overwhelming temptation of US Nationals. I figured that I could watch the on-demand stuff. Nope. Not even that. Which I don't understand. Sure, geoblock the live stuff. But the on-demand stuff? REALLY? I went to the videos of the US Classic nearly FOUR MONTHS AFTER THE EVENT and I couldn't watch! What is the point of that?!

Rinkside
    I accessed the site yesterday without any problem. I tried today and it is telling me to renew my subscription. I did last month! Anyone else having this issue? I wish I could trust that when I log in, I can access what I am paying for.

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by thomb View Post
    I accessed the site yesterday without any problem. I tried today and it is telling me to renew my subscription. I did last month! Anyone else having this issue? I wish I could trust that when I log in, I can access what I am paying for.
    I had the same problems today. I just kept logging in (about 5 or 6 times) until it finally accepted it.

It is really annoying and I don't know why they haven't fixed all these issues yet.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    thomb, Welcome to Golden Skate! Post long & often. I feel your frustration. I had that problem during the short dance. I had to log out, clear my Internet cache, and log in again.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast