Lombardia Trophy 2013 (Milan/ITA) Sept 19 to 22 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Lombardia Trophy 2013 (Milan/ITA) Sept 19 to 22

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
I know Jason is the perfect handsome coach, he does have several students at this competition thought, i think his mainly there because of Marchei..
Bressanutti reminds me of Kostner! and also Sarah Hecken have improved much! :)
Fleur did WD, dont know why...

IleK

On the Ice
I know Jason is the perfect handsome coach, he does have several students at this competition thought, i think his mainly there because of Marchei..
Bressanutti reminds me of Kostner! and also Sarah Hecken have improved much! :)
Fleur did WD, dont know why...

You are right, how could I forgot that. Jason came mainly for Valentina. I hope the italian fed will think about sending some other skaters to Jason and Yuka, especially after Valentina retires, like Carol B who looks promising and Yuka could do wonders with her because she is an artistic skater.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Valentina Marchei just skated wearing a white dress w/ silver sparkles on her sleeves and back. Didn't regognize the music. Elements were:

3S - nice
3Lz - fall, no combo
FSSp
2A
LSp
StSq
CCoSp

SP score: 27.03+28.60-1.00 = 54.63, 1st for now

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Valentina Marchei just skated wearing a white dress w/ silver sparkles on her sleeves and back. Didn't regognize the music. Elements were:

3S - nice
3Lz - fall, no combo
FSSp
2A
LSp
StSq
CCoSp

SP score: 27.03+28.60-1.00 = 54.63, 1st for now

That was a very high score for a SP with no combo. No wonder why Senior B scores dont count for the Season Best list.

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
a very high score for valentinas program indeed, its a senior B in Italy so... :think:didnt really like the music, it was kinda boring... she has worked a lot with her expression to the music thought. The french girl Ventard was sure energentic, will be one to watch ;)

cassiem

On the Ice
What happened to Elladj Balde? 4 deductions? Was that 4 falls or did that include something else, like a music violation?

Hopefully there haven't been a lot of pairs dropping out like at Ondrej Nepela last season, so the medalists will get WS points. Berton/Hotarek are likely to win this but Martiusheva/Rogonov did beat them at ON last season. I'm interested to see if M/R can continue their good form from the test skates and also see how much Takahashi/Kihara have improved. T/K are a very elegant pair but were very tentative and unsynchronized during the summer shows. They'll probably need a couple of years to truly gel.

IleK

On the Ice
Valentina's music is something I haven't heard of. I think it wasn't used before. It was written in the Programs thread. I don't know yet if I like the program or not. It isn't as good as her last year SP which is the best she's ever done but it is good and might get better. I always said she has great potential but until she came to Yuka and Jason she had only cheap and crappy programs and never liked her dresses. Even in her first year with Y&J she still had that kind of look/programs but we could feel the change. Too bad she went to them so late and lost a lot of time with Morozov who did nothing for her.
I am curious too see her LP. I don't remember reading anything about the music.
I didn't pay too much attention until now to Anais Ventard. I remember seeing her in junior but I never knew she was so flexible. I really liked her spins.
After Anais the internet crashed. I wanted to see the other italian ladies. Do you know if they have an archieve somewhere?
What happened to Ellaj? How did he manage to have 4 points deduction in the short program?

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
yeeey for Majorov!! :clap::clap: Cudos for going for the quad in a small time competition, hurray for all the scandinavian skaters! :)
im also wondering if theres an archive to be found? Wont be able to watch the pairs short, so would love to catch up with that tomorrow...

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Pairs SP is on now.

Annabelle Prolss/Ruben Blommaert GER

White/grey sparkly costumes
Music: O Mio Babbino Caro

3Tw - nice
3FTh - low, but clean
2A
StSq
Li - nice
BiDs
PCoSp

Clean, very nice program. Too bad they can only do senior B's this season. Maybe that'll give them time to work on sbs triples.

SP: 33.80+24.08=57.88, in 1st

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Nicole Della Monica/Matteo Guarise ITA

She's in orange/gold cutout "exotic" dress, he's in brown/gold

Music: Samson & Delilah

2Tw
3S - he has hand down
3STh - she really has to hang on, but stays on one foot
Li
StSq
BiDs
PCoSp

SP: 30.60+23.16 = 53.76, 2nd

Oleg Vasiliev is w/ them in KnC

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Pairs SP is on now.

Annabelle Prolss/Ruben Blommaert GER

White/grey sparkly costumes
Music: O Mio Babbino Caro

3Tw - nice
3FTh - low, but clean
2A
StSq
Li - nice
BiDs
PCoSp

Clean, very nice program. Too bad they can only do senior B's this season. Maybe that'll give them time to work on sbs triples.

SP: 33.80+24.08=57.88, in 1st

They could do Senior Grand Prix but are unlikely to get invited in case of a withdrawal.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
thanks, I love Prolsz and Blommaert
hope puberty wont wreck havoc on her jumps
if they keep improving they will continue the German Pairs tradition

IleK

On the Ice
Unfortunaley for me it is not working anymore:( It shows as if is ice resurfacing or waiting to start. And this was the most interesting competition. I wanted to see the russian pirs and Stefania&Ondrej. Maybe I'll see it on youtube.

oleada

Record Breaker
Unfortunaley for me it is not working anymore:( It shows as if is ice resurfacing or waiting to start. And this was the most interesting competition. I wanted to see the russian pirs and Stefania&Ondrej. Maybe I'll see it on youtube.

I think they were doing an ice resurfacing (one group of junior pairs, one group of seniors). So hopefully it will come back.